What's new

Game Thread Jan 21, 2021 8:00PM MT (TNT): Jazz vs. Pelicans

Added to Calendar: 01-21-21

Having Favors back is so nice. He's such a solid player. So consistent and does all the little things like blocking out well that make a big difference. He's also a good defensive anchor.
Ya he is much better when he isn't being asked to shoot threes. That was such a bad experiment

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

I still can not believe that the Pelicans decided to surround Zion, one of the best interior players to come along in years, with Lonzo Ball, Eric Bledsoe, and Steven Adams. Like....get some shooters, yo
Ya, pretty dumb

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using JazzFanz mobile app

Again how are we going to slow down Ingram? They better figure it out.

WTF is Hart complaining about... he out there tackling fools and not expecting a whistle.

I still can not believe that the Pelicans decided to surround Zion, one of the best interior players to come along in years, with Lonzo Ball, Eric Bledsoe, and Steven Adams. Like....get some shooters, yo
They need Adams because Zion doesn't play D.

We're so bad at these baseline out of bounds plays lol. Everyone stands around for 4 seconds then we barely get it in to someone.

Royce did great on him Tuesday... I’m not sure Oni will do better now that he’s cooking.
Oni has better length and is quicker. The change of style could bother him. It's better then just letting him go. Why not try your supposed best wing defender when a guy is hot to try and bother him. He needs a few minutes every night anyways. If is doing well let him stay longer.