What's new

Game Thread Jan 23, 2022 06:30PM MT: Jazz at Warriors

Added to Calendar: 01-23-22

There are a couple folks… Locke most notably that make it sound like you are dumb if you think this team isn’t a contender and think loses are just part of the dog days… kind of a we will fix it when it really needs fixing. Problem is there is always an injury or situation where you can say… “we were right… just weren’t healthy or got caught by the one team that does XYZ well… “ There just seems to be a case of denial.
I don't listen much to Locke but I get it, he is pretty much a company man. Yeah, it sucks when they think they can fool you. Most Twitter folks are pretty honest about it though.

Paschall not really making most of his minutes the last few games.

Forrest though!

Rudy needs to not bother himself with what's behind him when he is on the perimeter.

Clarkson just forgot all about the guy he was chasing mid-chase. How does that happen?

Here comes the collapse. A bit earlier than I expected.

If the Jazz had a perimeter defender like the interior defender Gobert is the Jazz would dominate. Royce isn't that guy.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

If the Jazz had a perimeter defender like the interior defender Gobert is the Jazz would dominate. Royce isn't that guy.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk
Royce would be so much better as a helper/nail defender. Him continually ranking in the top of lists such as match-up difficulty and versatility just shows how much he is overtaxed. Hard to blame him with Jazz's lack of perimeter defenders.