What's new

Game Thread Jan 24, 2022 07:00PM MT: Jazz at Suns

Added to Calendar: 01-24-22

Need to just sit everyone. Give JB, Paschall, Hughes, House… etc all the minutes. Maybe one of them has a huge game and gets some confidence from the coach or it generates some interest around the league.

I don't understand why they don't just sit Gay too. Absolutely no reason to play him tonight,

I don't understand why they don't just sit Gay too. Absolutely no reason to play him tonight,

They might have him "available" to get to 8 or 9 or whatever but then not play him. I agree 100%.

They can get Whiteside some run for conditioning but he becomes pretty lazy/selfish in these scenarios. Otherwise he can sit a lot too. We punting the Eff outta this B. The line is Suns by 11... that feels like free money.

At least this injury isn't on his shooting hand,

I've had that exact injury and played through it... I mean its pickup and old man's rec league but I don't think its too concerning. It was on my shooting hand and I was okay. Likely only bothers his ball handling a bit.

My only hope for tonight's game is that Clarkson goes for like 60 on somewhat efficient shooting and really raises his trade value.

This game is similar to the games coached by Corbin. Dred and anger.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

So is this the thread for the Suns and Stars game?

Ok, do we score 10 points this quarter?