What's new

Game Thread Jan 31, 2021 1:30PM MT: Jazz at Nuggets

Added to Calendar: 01-31-21

The key to this game is the same key as for every game: can we prevent the opponents’ best perimeter players from going nuclear?

Jokic can get his. It’s Murray and MPJ that put them over the top.

The key to this game is the same key as for every game: can we prevent the opponents’ best perimeter players from going nuclear?

Jokic can get his. It’s Murray and MPJ that put them over the top.
Every time I watch the nuggets I think about how Murray looks like dog **** most nights but went supernova against us in the playoffs. It makes no damn sense.

I think we saw some stuff against Dallas that we can use against Jokic. Namely... let’s put Rudy on someone other than Jokic for a bit and block the paint off. Let Royce pick up Jokic up top and have Rudy help at the rim. I just don’t want to see the same **** where we ask Rudy to protect the paint and drop on the pick and roll... and then expect him to close to Jokic.

Would be nice to control Murray for once.

Has Royce progressed and will he show that tonight?

Will Quin use someone else to guard him?

Every time I watch the nuggets I think about how Murray looks like dog **** most nights but went supernova against us in the playoffs. It makes no damn sense.

I think we saw some stuff against Dallas that we can use against Jokic. Namely... let’s put Rudy on someone other than Jokic for a bit and block the paint off. Let Royce pick up Jokic up top and have Rudy help at the rim. I just don’t want to see the same **** where we ask Rudy to protect the paint and drop on the pick and roll... and then expect him to close to Jokic.

This is a good idea.

TRY IT QUIN

This will be determined by our ability to defend. Really have a hard time out-shooting this team.

Donovan back from a long lay-off. On the road. Early game.

Schedule loss.