What's new

Jared vs. Donovan

Jared + Donovan... FIFY

I think they may have some issues being undersized but other than that I think they are going to compliment each other well. We are so far ahead of ourselves though... and I think I am the original Jared Butler stan.
Jared already has rich experience of partnering D.Mitchell in the backcourt, winning a championship in the process

What were Donovan's stats his first ten games?
For points

Rebs assists and steals are all over the place, with a decent amount of blocks mixed in which surprised me, like 6 total or something, which was more than I remembered. 11 steals total and 24 total assists with 22 TOs

That's Donovan's first 10 games.

So looks like Donovan averaged 13.5 pts per game first ten
Doubt Jared will do that good

Ouch, that was a rough start for the lad. Hopefully he can shrug it off and keep that preseason confidence. I agree that he might need some longer stints to get in the groove but that's a tough one with our depth. He needs to deliver every time on the court. Hope he does while he has a chance.

Sent from my SM-G986U using JazzFanz mobile app

Ouch, that was a rough start for the lad. Hopefully he can shrug it off and keep that preseason confidence. I agree that he might need some longer stints to get in the groove but that's a tough one with our depth. He needs to deliver every time on the court. Hope he does while he has a chance.

He played “not to eff up” last night. It’s kinda what I expected.

One place I think the comp of Donovan to JB may be applicable… they are fast learners… the thing with Don his rookie year is he was fixing things on the fly like I’d never seen before.

When JB air balled the first shot I knew last night was gonna be a throw away game for him. Get out there… experience it now start actually giving us something now the jitters are over. He struggled his first preseason game but got enough minutes for it to not look so bad. I expect if we stick with him he will give us a boost sometime in the first 5 games.

Everyone needs to be patient here.

It was interesting how much they tried to get Butler involved in the closing minutes. Almost like Quin told everyone to get him the ball.

It was interesting how much they tried to get Butler involved in the closing minutes. Almost like Quin told everyone to get him the ball.

Well when he is out there he should be one of, if not the primary facilitator, filling the PG role, so I expect him to get the ball a lot.

For points

Rebs assists and steals are all over the place, with a decent amount of blocks mixed in which surprised me, like 6 total or something, which was more than I remembered. 11 steals total and 24 total assists with 22 TOs

That's Donovan's first 10 games.

Good work log

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

On the whole Jared Vs Donavan thing... Yeah, I'm going with Donovan. I can hardly run up and down the court two times.