What's new

Jason Kidd to the Knicks

Does anyone know, was Mark Cuban one of the hardline owners pushing for more salary cap and tighter restrictions? Are the players exacting their revenge? Or is he just saving his $$$ for next summer, or is his managment team getting outdone?

Does anyone know, was Mark Cuban one of the hardline owners pushing for more salary cap and tighter restrictions? Are the players exacting their revenge? Or is he just saving his $$$ for next summer, or is his managment team getting outdone?

That sure doesn't sound like Cuban to me. I personally think Cuban's saving money for next summer since this summer turned into a bust for the Mavs. Since it seems Kidd is taking a similar deal from NY that Dallas was offering, my guess is that he'd rather have fun in NY than wait around for the Mavs to try and get back in the title hunt.

I wonder if Dallas wishes they accepted Devin Harris instead of the trade exception now. Rumor on the radio had it earlier today that Jason Terry was leaning toward the Celtics.

...ain't gonna work! Didn't Kidd have a big blowup in Dallas with another hip hop clown and it involved wine and women? Or at least women!