What's new

Jason's Genius

Joe Bagadonuts

The name reflection thing that PKM and (later) Hack were doing was hysterical. It was so entertaining to see people falling for the trick, but the kicker was that Jason apparently taught them that they needed to take the completely unnecessary step of entering their own name in the middle of the code. The result is that the moment he disabled the code every post they had inserted the mirror in listed their name instead. It made all of these hysterical posts funny again for a completely different reason. Kudos Jason!

Is that really a trick of Jason's or just a funny coincidence based on how the code needed to be written?

Pretty genious indeed if that was how he planned it

I played the joke one time but forgot to change the text in the center of it from Hack's name to my name and it worked perfectly. So maybe it needed some text in the middle of the code, but it definitely didn't have to be the name of the person who was playing the joke.

That was so weird. First time I clicked on this thread title it took me to General Discussion but the newest post was from 2011.
Srs.

Is that really a trick of Jason's or just a funny coincidence based on how the code needed to be written?

You could have had any name in there. I did it in one or 2 spots listing someone elses name (Hack in one of them I think) so that if it didn't work it would show his name and still work out as intended sort of. Not sure if it would have worked with no text in there at all.

Just an accident and actually I think I only told pkm to put a . in there. Thanks fir da cred tho, underserved ha

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app

Just an accident and actually I think I only told pkm to put a . in there. Thanks fir da cred tho, underserved ha

Sent from my HTC One using JazzFanz mobile app
images
It's even more genius to be an accidental genius.