What's new

JaVale McGee Waived

because he's dirt cheap... and a lot of them a grasping at straws.

Exactly! Someone else's bad player might be slightly better than your own bad player that's what we call an upgrade. Though that doesn't make them good.

cheap sounds right up the jazz mgmt's alley, dont it?
and what are the jazz grabbin at?
i thought they were tryin to grab balls (lottery ones), but they seem intent on winnin lately.

Yep, they sure are cheap.
Hayward $15M
Favors $12M
Burks $10M

Offered Kanter $8M (he turned them down). Were willing to let him shop the market before deciding to match or not.

Sorry, the rest of the core are still on their rookie contracts. I sure wish we had several overpaid stiffs on the team like McGee, just so we could be near the luxury tax limit.

Yep, they sure are cheap.
Hayward $15M
Favors $12M
Burks $10M

Offered Kanter $8M (he turned them down). Were willing to let him shop the market before deciding to match or not.

Sorry, the rest of the core are still on their rookie contracts. I sure wish we had several overpaid stiffs on the team like McGee, just so we could be near the luxury tax limit.

I didn't say they didn't spend any money, i just said they are cheap. They spend just enough to meet the floor and keep fans like you happy. they dont go all out and spend to win tho. profits>winning. im not criticizin them for it, it's a viable strategy in the business in the nba. im not sayin its bad. im just sayin it like it is. dont hate me, hate the game.