What's new

Jazz(5-10) visits Thunder(3-12) @ Chesapeake Energy Arena @6 PM MT / Türk Saatiyle 3'te

addictionary

Jazz have won the last game 98-81.

Probable Starters:

Jazz:
203504.png
202692.png
202330.png
202683.png
202324.png

Thunder:

202704.png
203087.png
203103.png
201586.png
201627.png

Team Leaders:

TeamPointsReboundsAssists
OKCReggie Jackson (20.1)Ibaka (8.0)Reggie Jackson (7.8)
Utah Hayward (18.2)D-Faves (8.9)Burke (5.8)

Jazz shoots the ball 46.3% /31.3% treys
OKC 41.6% /33.5% treys

Utah ranks 13th in assists per game, OKC 28th.

Turnovers: Utah 21th with 15.3
OKC 23th with 15.5

OKC scores 89.5 ppg and ranks league bottom.

Jazz are 22nd with 96.5 ppg.

This should be a win which will give confidence on road.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go as far as saying an easy W, but it'd be nice to have a comfortable win for a change, we always seem to fall behind early in the game lately only to give ourselves a chance to win at the very end.

This is a scary game in my opinion. If we come out the way we did against them last week we are toast. And for how off Ibaka was, I don't see that happening again. We need to come out and attack. Leave it all out there and blow them away.

were too young to have a lot of easy wins. Were to inconsistent to start games and have at lest 2 quarters a game that are below average. This game will be tight going into the fourth, but the Jazz will win by 7-9 points.

The Thunder played us tough for awhile with their Starless team at home. This probably wont be an easy win. We need to focus, and end the losing tonight.

Lol at anyone expecting an easy win ON THE ROAD.

This weekend there were rumors that both Kevin and Westbrook would be back tonight, I know Westbrook won't but any work on if KD is?

This weekend there were rumors that both Kevin and Westbrook would be back tonight, I know Westbrook won't but any work on if KD is?

The last I heard is that Westbrook and Durant had both been ruled out for tonight with returning Friday still being a possibility.

These Westbrook & Durant-less games are like free wins. Super nice to have, especially since Westbrook is returning Friday.

These Westbrook & Durant-less games are like free wins. Super nice to have, especially since Westbrook is returning Friday.

Hardly, their defense is stifling at times and its on the road. The Thunder are 4.5 favorites in this game.

Like what the Bulls did to Nuggets after they played us. Play all their guys then rest them against Denver.

OKC are favorites and they should be. Last week the Jazz played flat thru nearly the first half. And Serge was way off his game, he had plenty of open jumpers that he flat out missed. I wouldn't give him those looks again. This will be a tough game for the Jazz, but if we play with some spark at the start of the game we should win