What's new

Jazz acquire Novak from Raptors

Danny Ainge just got a first round pick for taking on 3.2 mil of contracts of young players from Cavs. If anyone was doubting how stupid of a move it was for DL to take on 7.2 mil non expiring contract of an overpaid scrub for just a second round pick, here is an example of what half of that money and cap room can buy in today's market.

Just disappointing to see DL waste an opportunity to get first round pick and give up double for a second rounder.
Please post less.
-
A lot less.

Please post less.
-
A lot less.

I can't post a lot less, since I don't post much to begin with, but I did notice how completely useless and uninformed nearly every single post you make is. Another meaningless post with nothing of value to offer, showing very little intellectual capacity. Take your own advice and stop wasting server space already with your garbage. Enough is enough.

According to the story that was posted it was DL that called Tor. Because he wanted Novak. Getting the second rounder was secondary. All of these other deals teams were trying to get rid of those players. If DL doesn't call Novak is still a Raptor. Why would the raptors give up a first round pick for taking a guy that we want they had all the leverage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk