What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Listening to the Fred Katz/Danny Leroux pod where they are talking about Don/Knicks and going over the Knicks future.

They talked about how bad the Knicks spacing is. Supposedly Mitchell Robinson is pretty bad at setting picks. Donovan bout to get a rude awakening.
I’m here for all of it.

The Knicks should be trying to include Barrett in the deal. His contract extension will cause them to not be able to do much salary wise because of Randle’s terrible contract. They also give up less picks too if they include him.

The Knicks should be trying to include Barrett in the deal. His contract extension will cause them to not be able to do much salary wise because of Randle’s terrible contract.
They should just keep him and hope that Brunson/Mitchell's added spacing and creating ability help him be more efficient.

The Knicks should be trying to include Barrett in the deal. His contract extension will cause them to not be able to do much salary wise because of Randle’s terrible contract. They also give up less picks too if they include him.
You are right but that also assumes the Jazz want him. I don't think they do. I know I don't.

Inefficient guard about to get paid and also be on the UFA clock once the extension kicks in. The fact that Knicks fans aren't united in wanting to keep someone with his counting stats and their abysmal history this century says a lot to me.

That therapy cost money but telling yourself RJ Barrett is a great player is free (and helps your mental health if he is on your team)

The phrase "I am him" has become a popular form of trash talk meaning you're "that guy" aka very good at what youre doing.
Thank you.