What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Oh man, I need a guy like that. Double meat on the cheesesteak would be awesome. Double meat on the meatball would not be awesome however. (yes, those two are my favorites but mostly the meatball cause its cheap and so am I)
Not suggesting you do this... but if you ask for double meat and slip the person making it a buck or two on the side, you'll usually have no trouble.

The teenagers at my Subway DGAF. They usually always give me a cup for soda for free as well doing the above and I in return give them inaccurate Jazz news from JF and they get to say 'Hey, I know an insider...'

Last edited:
They're talking about bigmike

I find it quite odd Paschall replied to that JazzFanz tweet 3 minutes after it was posted. You either have to be following them or searching your name on Twitter or having alerts set up when your name is mentioned or something lmao.

No suggesting you do this... but if you ask for double meat and slip the person making it a buck or two on the side, you'll usually have no trouble.

The teenagers at my Subway DGAF. They usually always give me a cup for soda for free as well doing the above and I in return give them inaccurate Jazz news from JF.

My wife always gets a veggie footlong when we go there and a few times they have charged it as a 6 inch because she doesn’t get that much stuff on it.

No suggesting you do this... but if you ask for double meat and slip the person making it a buck or two on the side, you'll usually have no trouble.

The teenagers at my Subway DGAF. They usually always give me a cup for soda for free as well doing the above and I in return give them inaccurate Jazz news from JF and they get to say 'Hey, I know an insider...'
Reports say that subway is trading a tuna sandwich to the public for an increase in diarrhea.

I like to ask for a water cup and then get soda in the water cup if I feel like soda (I usually dont want the soda anyway)

Reports say that subway is trading a tuna sandwich to the public for an increase in diarrhea.

I like to ask for a water cup and then get soda in the water cup if I feel like soda (I usually dont want the soda anyway)
Subway is pretty much at the bottom of sandwich places around here for me as Firehouse, Jersey Mike's, etc. are all better, but when I'm on the road driving to Podunk, Nowhere and options are scant, I'd rather stop by there vs. McDonald's, Wendy's or the other small town options where you're guaranteed to get 20 minute old fries.

And if they give you a clear cup, I'd bet dollars to donuts you get Sprite you SOB.

Welp...was pretty confident something would happen by the end of today, but looks like it aint happening. Maybe next week...

Subway is pretty much at the bottom of sandwich places around here for me as Firehouse, Jersey Mike's, etc. are all better, but when I'm on the road driving to Podunk, Nowhere and options are scant, I'd rather stop by there vs. McDonald's, Wendy's or the other small town options where you're guaranteed to get 20 minute old fries.

Don’t you dare talk about McDonald’s like that.

Welp...was pretty confident something would happen by the end of today, but looks like it aint happening. Maybe next week...
I think it will be weeks… got excited yesterday but think it’ll be a while

Lol. I ain’t reading all that. Congratulations or sorry for your loss.
It was an epic, an ode to Homer and the Iliad and Odyssey. It's not for the faint of heart or weak of soul. I'm sorry for your loss.
This might be more to your liking.
chaunie-brusie-best-soft-baby-books-8_4x3.jpg

On the subject of fast food hacks, ask for the fries custom “no salt” - so they have to make them fresh. Then dump a packet of salt on them. Fresh fries are beautiful.

On the subject of fast food hacks, ask for the fries custom “no salt” - so they have to make them fresh. Then dump a packet of salt on them. Fresh fries are beautiful.

Or you can go to a busy McDonald’s where they’re making them fresh to begin with to keep up with demand.

Do we think maybe the trade is agreed upon, but includes some of the Minnesota players, so they are holding off on announcing it and are continuing to haggle minor details?