What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Just wanna say a few things.

I’ve done JuCo (SLCC) and University (The U) and maybe it’s because I switched fields (pre-med at SLCC and Econ/PoliSci at the U), but I don’t find University any more difficult. Maybe even easier, honestly. Prestige is bull **** but it matters which is why I went to the U.

I’m a ****** vegan and am very happy that I can have fast food of any substance now (due to the emergence of Beyond and Impossible “meats”). It is an absolute god-send when traveling.

I’m a little sad that there isn’t anything that really approximates Arby’s. Hot tip: you’ll probably get the best roast beef late in the evening or early in day because the roasts on the slicer at those times have sat in a sham (like a steamer that’s just supposed to keep them warm, but ends up really softening and moistening the meat over time) the longest on average. I worked there for a while and the variance you get with the meat between one fresh out of the oven (rubbery and frankly disgusting, this is most likely to occur during lunch rush) vs stewing in the sham all night (melts in your mouth awesomeness) is night and day.

Tahiti probably. It's in the same timezone as the Hawaiian Islands.
I would think most major resorts have good wifi, and the reviews will usually confirm. For years my worst wifi was most Vegas hotels, but it has semeed better over the last few years.

I bought a cell phone booster for my vehicle and trailer so I can go camping and work in the summer. My laptop has 5G, so I can work from most places.

Haven't been to Tahiti. Upcoming trips for me this winter are Cancun, the Big Island and the Florida Keys. Work based "vacations" to Chicago and Wendover too. With good internet most places it has become easy to travel and still work.

In Hawaii I work half a day before my family wakes up and them I have time to have fun. We tend to make it to Hawaii 2-3 times a year, although the pandemic stopped that a bit.

The key is to travel over the dateline so the Mitchell trade will happen sooner.