What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

Got some news on the Donovan-NYK front I'd like to share:

If you use the Subway app, you can Buy 1, Get 1 free footlong sub with coupon code FREEFOOTLONG. Offer valid until August 22.
You read back in the thread where Subway was rated the lowest of all the sandwich places and are here to rub it in that the Knicks are trying to entice us with the worst of what they have.
This is hurtful.

So, Sacramento's 2023 and 2025 1st round picks are off the table? Guess it would have to be their 2026, 2028. Lame.
See, this is where my stupidity comes into play, because there's a scenario where that pick actually conveys in 2026 (it's top 14 protected in 2024 and top 12 protected in 2025). So, can they technically not trade a 1st rounder until 2027 or 2028?

See, this is where my stupidity comes into play, because there's a scenario where that pick actually conveys in 2026 (it's top 14 protected in 2024 and top 12 protected in 2025). So, can they technically not trade a 1st rounder until 2027 or 2028?

Yes, which is why you shouldn’t do protections that far out.

Although, I think SAC could amend the protections on that 2024 pick to make it unprotected. That would then free them up to trade 2026 and 2028 first rounders, as well as do swaps in 2027 and 2029...

Can we focus this discussion a little? What are your go-to spots for coffee in Salt Lake?

For me, if I'm having a latte, I like Tulie's Bakery, Logos Coffee Bar or Three Pines. For a cappuccino, I prefer Tulie's. If I want a cortado, then it's Logos, and if I want a mocha it's probably Three Pines.

La Barba is okay as a fall-back position, and I find their breakfast tacos are just the right size and portion for a small-to-moderate breakfast.

Last edited: