What's new

Jazz and Knicks discussing Donovan Mitchell trade per Shams Charania and Tony Jones

From Hoopsrumors: "If the Jazz don’t get an offer they like from the Knicks or one of those other potential trade partners, they’re comfortable entering the season with Mitchell on their roster. According to Jones, the club believes it’s in a good position to retool the roster around Mitchell and is more inclined to take that route than to accept “90 cents on the dollar” for the three-time All-Star."

Cy should probably skip the podcast. They laughed at Washington’s potential offer. They are also saying the deal will be most likely be done before training camp.

Windhorst and McMahon say the Jazz want to get a Mitchell deal done before training camp.

Just last week Windhorst said he doesn't think a deal gets done before the season starts, MacMahon has been consistent in saying he thinks it gets done.

Just last week Windhorst said he doesn't think a deal gets done before the season starts, MacMahon has been consistent in saying he thinks it gets done.
Right. I think it does happen especially since they’re reporting the Jazz want it to happen sooner rather than later same with the Knicks.

Right. I think it does happen especially since they’re reporting the Jazz want it to happen sooner rather than later same with the Knicks.
I'm like 90% sure we don't take Don into the season. I'm ready for September 6th to be here... I really think it opens up things and that is when we do the big moves. In between Sept. 6 and training camp start.

Windhorst also said he thinks there will be a market for Bogey, Conley and Beasley if/when the Jazz decide to move them. We knew there was a market for Bogey, but some reports have said there isn't much of a market for guys like Conley, Beasley or JC.

Windhorst also said he thinks there will be a market for Bogey, Conley and Beasley if/when the Jazz decide to move them. We knew there was a market for Bogey, but some reports have said there isn't much of a market for guys like Conley, Beasley or JC.
I have some thoughts… not gonna share em… just know when the Jazz do the Lakers trade this will be a live shot of me telling y’all the real story…
1661541204504.gif

I wish I could get paid to state the obvious.