What's new

Jazz are a Coward Franchise

From a strategic standpoint going dark has some definite advantages. It also happens to be the easiest path to take. All of those interviews are highly uncomfortable. Its what I would do if I thought I could get away with it. Not to avoid the uncomfortable, but because I believe silence allows a certain edge in doing business when difficult decisions need to executed.

Ainge is the only one I feel has that kind of cold blood killer instinct though, so it could just as easy be the lack of spine.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app

From a strategic standpoint going dark has some definite advantages. It also happens to be the easiest path to take. All of those interviews are highly uncomfortable. Its what I would do if I thought I could get away with it. Not to avoid the uncomfortable, but because I believe silence allows a certain edge in doing business when difficult decisions need to executed.

Ainge is the only one I feel has that kind of cold blood killer instinct though, so it could just as easy be the lack of spine.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using JazzFanz mobile app
They do the interviews because we as fans DESERVE them.

We put a lot of time and passion into the Jazz, so we deserve some explanations (even if they are contrived/fake/whatever). They got to stand up in front of the media and at least dodge some tough questions. It's complete BS.

This franchise is a damn mess. From top to bottom. Who is on first here?

Thanks, BYU Ryan.

Literally the ONLY decision I’ve liked in the Ryan Smith era is adding D-Wade to the ownership group. Everything else has been hot garbage.

This franchise is a damn mess. From top to bottom. Who is on first here?

Thanks, BYU Ryan.

Literally the ONLY decision I’ve liked in the Ryan Smith era is adding D-Wade to the ownership group. Everything else has been hot garbage.

I think the jersey ideas are poor but what else has ryan smith done that you haven’t liked?
You are a ute fan right?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

View: https://twitter.com/andyblarsen/status/1519920600478744576

View: https://twitter.com/andyblarsen/status/1519921080827215872

I've said it a billion times and I'm going to say it a billion more, Ryan Smith is ****ing garbage and will ruin this franchise.

Yeah this is a straight kick to the sack for local media and fans. Local media actually started asking tough questions so the bubble wrap had to come out. I mean Quin made a 20 minutes speech because of a ****ing tweet. We are some soft bois.

I really hope someone asks Zanik why we aren’t hearing from Ryan or Danny.
JZ "Because they hope I say something stupid so they can fire me and because they are both *******"

He should go full Trump and just get wild with answers and go off script.

As a fan I feel let down by the entire organization. So I’m taking a little time to vent. This was a piss poor season. Hell, I enjoyed the tank season that netted us Ded X more than this.

I would’ve loved an explanation from the players as to why they were out maneuvered, out hustled, and outright just outplayed the entire second half of the season. ****!! Even the wins were eye sores.

Every last person part of the organization can kiss my ***!!! Bunch of idiots!!

Ok you dont like ainge but he hasnt done anything to get us where we are right now. That isnt a bad hire/move yet. We cant judge that move until a few years from now.

Well if Ainge somehow stopped being Ainge I guess. I hate the guy. It isn't particularly rational or anything. I don't really care if he does a good job or not, I just don't want him to be part of the Jazz.

Ok you dont like ainge but he hasnt done anything to get us where we are right now. That isnt a bad hire/move yet. We cant judge that move until a few years from now.

He has a fat neck and a punchable face... that is enough okay Fish! Also BYU is super unlikeable! We ain't using logic today... its blind hate if you want it.