What's new

jazz at +1.5 vs celtics tonight...

Bovada has Jazz at +1.5 vs the celtics tonight.. what??? isn't Jared Sullinger the center since Kelly Olynk is out? Jared is listed 6'9, how could he rebound against Gobert? I'm expecting Jazz to out-rebound the Celtics at least by 10 if not 20. I'm expecting a layup drills tonight against the celtics, I wouldn't be surprised if jazz wins by 15-20.

Jazz +1.5 seems way off. Free money tonight.

Jazz have got to be exhausted..... that is why.

Celtics have been in SLC since Wednesday

Maybe alittle bit, but defense and rebounds will always be there, fatigue might affect jump shooters alittle, but against the celtics, it will be a Layup drills.

Disagree, the Jazz are pro athletes who had been off for a week and looked sluggish last night....I expect us to play with great energy and look for the Celtics to look similar to how we played last night...if we can hit the three ball early I think we can put them away a couple minutes into the 4th Jazz 92-79

I would be pleasantly surprised if we won. Boston's a great team, and we have no answer for their guards,

View the hell are we supposed to score .3 points

Sent from my cellular mobile using JazzFanz mobile app and SMS text message relay via the Google

Maybe alittle bit, but defense and rebounds will always be there, fatigue might affect jump shooters alittle, but against the celtics, it will be a Layup drills.

Uh you know the celtics are like top 10 in both offense and defense right?

Forgot my lucky socks

Sent from my cellular mobile using JazzFanz mobile app and SMS text message relay via the Google

man Isaiah Thomas is going to demolish us. We get destroyed by PGs. Sucks its the league's deepest position

Guess we can make this the game thread. This is very good test for us. Let's see if we can contain that little sucker PG.

Forgot my lucky socks