What's new

JAZZ at BUCKS. 8.00 PM EST.

Hekate

2022 Prediction Contest Winner
JazzBear.jpg

VS
20061221205941.jpeg

Favors is out, personal reasons. Jazz are 0-3 without him this year.

JAZZ starters are Exum - Ingles - Hayward - Kanter - Gobert.

Burke off the bench to provide scoring with the second unit.

Last edited:
Favors is out, personal reasons. Jazz are 0-3 without him this year.

Favors did not look right at all last night - this might explain it. Hope it's nothing bad. At least we know Gobert is starting.

GT: Jazz @ Bucks, 1/22/15 @ 6pm MST

No Dfavs tonight. Gobert with another start. The Euro Freaks will battle!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nRCTc6stICc

7781871.jpg

7781858.jpg

7781867.jpg

Why no d-favs? Tank?

Where are the bucks in relation to the jazz on the tankometer?

Tank reasons.[/QUOTE]

Fixed

The Bucks are doing well, especially for Larry Sanders sucking and then being out and having lost Jabari. They're 21-20 and 6th in the East.
Sweet!
Thanks bro

Hurry back Favors, we can't win a game without you. On the bright side, Gobert should get plenty of burn unless he gets in foul trouble. Block City.

Should be a pretty good, even, close game

Reactions: MVP
Locke posted earlier today that bucks have #2 defensive rating in the league.

So much for my hope that Kidd would fail again.

Pounded 300 each on some player props tonight with Faves out (actually did O24.5 for his pts/reb but that will be canceled).

O17.5 pts for Hayward
O18.5 pts/*** for Burke
O14.5 pts Kanter

I worry off a B2B that we're flat and put up just 79 points or something but I'm not too concerned. No Burks and no Favors means there's a ton more shots to go around. No Hood too I presume.

He'll school that skinny, overhyped bitch.

Maybe. But I'd also seriously consider trading pretty much all of our best assets (not including Gobert, Favors, Hayward, Exum & the upcoming tank'd draft pick) to land that skinny, overhyped bitch.

Gobert, Favors, Antetokounmpo, Hayward and Exum as the starting lineup with Booker, Burks, 2015 1st round pick and Hood off the bench. . . That's a helluva fun team IMO. Need shooters to fill it out, but that's a fun team.