What's new

Jazz at Clippers vs the refs Sunday Dec 3oth, 7:30 Mtn

If you're on twitter and not following @tribjazz you need to. He is publicizing all the right questions right now.

I bet Carroll will be able to dominate the Griffin.... Ty should let him match up with him here and there!!

Here are a few of the highlights:

"@tribjazz: This is an important question, I think. RT @b_preston: @tribjazz when does he start worrying about keeping the young guys happy."

"@b_preston: @tribjazz it’s getting beyond ridiculous. All the talk about their improvement and they get less minutes as a reward."

"@Jeffbr34: @tribjazz why is everyone convinced if young guys played 25-30 minutes a night Jazz would be worse , or have less of a shot at playoffs ?"

Here are a few of the highlights:

"@tribjazz: This is an important question, I think. RT @b_preston: @tribjazz when does he start worrying about keeping the young guys happy."

"@b_preston: @tribjazz it’s getting beyond ridiculous. All the talk about their improvement and they get less minutes as a reward."

"@Jeffbr34: @tribjazz why is everyone convinced if young guys played 25-30 minutes a night Jazz would be worse , or have less of a shot at playoffs ?"

Three great questions that niggling in my head.

If you're on twitter and not following @tribjazz you need to. He is publicizing all the right questions right now.

I just saw this on twitter as well. I'm happy that Bill Oram is finally raising some legitimate questions about the decision making of Tyrone Corbin and the organization. I liked that he acknowledged that a good portion of our fan base wants our young players to play 25-30 minutes a night.

His quote from DMC was interesting. DMC stated he is not just playing for the Jazz, but for 29 others teams... as he is not contracted season.

I have a really good feeling Corbin will be let go. If not before this season is over then before next season.

I just saw this on twitter as well. I'm happy that Bill Oram is finally raising some legitimate questions about the decision making of Tyrone Corbin and the organization. I liked that he acknowledged that a good portion of our fan base wants our young players to play 25-30 minutes a night.

Sorry but I'm not as impressed. Bringing these notions up on twitter is not doing what he needs to do which is flat ask Ty, Lindsey and KOC. No one has the balls to do it.

Wow long time since I've been on this site, this is the first time I've posted in over a year or more. This is one of the few games that I can see living here in SoCal. I'd like to see the Jazz win but with two people out the Williams, they lose the scoring stats that they can give a team.
Being here in the Southland, I hear the Clippers Homer announcers, go Jazz!

Sorry but I'm not as impressed. Bringing these notions up on twitter is not doing what he needs to do which is flat ask Ty, Lindsey and KOC. No one has the balls to do it.

Do they have a twitter account? I would ask these questions at the first hand if they have and troll till they answer back.