Jazz at Nuggets: 2/27/15 7 PM MT

nightmare3983

First BF League CHAMP
Contributor
Our beloved Utah Jazz:

1332972.jpg

635508290907530120-2014-11-05-Gordon-Hayward.jpg

derrick-favors-spurs.jpg

are in Denver to take on the team that drafted Rudy before trading him to the Jazz (thanks guys!)

gettyimagesmain45678.jpg

The 20-37 Nuggets are a hot mess right now and are riding a 4-game losing streak. The 21-35 Jazz are coming off an embarrassing home loss to the Lakers. Will the Jazz play to the level of the Nuggets or bring the intensity they played with against the Spurs?

It's time for Jazz basketball!

Farried is going to be pist he doesn't get to play against Kanter. He absolutely destroyed Kanter every time they played the Jazz.

Farried is going to be pist he doesn't get to play against Kanter. He absolutely destroyed Kanter every time they played the Jazz.

Faried vs. Gobert. I'm looking forward to this. Manimal vs. The Stifle Tower. Sounds like it should have been a cage match from the old WWF days of my youth.

I love that gobert is tall enough and long enough that he can defend the front of the rim from outside the key.

Faried vs. Gobert. I'm looking forward to this. Manimal vs. The Stifle Tower. Sounds like it should have been a cage match from the old WWF days of my youth.

It's actually Gobert vs. Nurkic that I'm fired up about... hide the women and children!

Make it a 3-way match:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0HLBdjvwWw

While my dislike of the Nuggets has faded since Melo, Smith and Marrin left town I still don't care for them.

Go Jazz!!!

I still haven't gotten over the loss to LA. Hopefully a blowout win tonight changes that.

Nurkic sprained his ankle last game. I don't think he is playing tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nurkic sprained his ankle last game. I don't think he is playing tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter really. The Jazz will always play down to the competition, it's been their mantra all season.

It should be an easy win but after Lakers game better to keep the feet on the ground.

Last edited:
I will love to see Faried/Nurkic vs Derrick/Rudy... Favors needs to use some of his moves he learned from AL, but Favors always gets ignored on offense.

i bet jazz will come out with intensity. should be a w

Sent from the JazzFanz app

I hope the Jazz come out and play angry after Quin called them out in the post-game for being mentally weak. That would be really encouraging.

I look forward to this game. Out of all those young stud centers like Gobert, Drummond, Vucevic. Nurkic is my second favorite to watch behind Gobert.