Votes: 22 50.0%
  • Jazz destroy them

Votes: 11 25.0%
  • Bobcats win a close one

Votes: 6 13.6%
  • Bobcats in a blowout

Votes: 5 11.4%

• Total voters
We really can't continue to expect to find a horseshoe up our #$@ every single game can we? I think the first halfs are some of the worst BB I've ever seen out of the Jazz, and the 4th quarters some of the smartest, well-executed BB I've seen in my life. Unbelievable!!!
D-will is unreal. AK is fantastic!! I seriously thought that we had no chance even with everything that happened this week.

Unreal is what this is. I'm sure Elias will find the last time, if ever, a team has come back four straight times from down double digits, on the road, against playoff teams from a year ago.

koolaid-good.png

Poor game most of the way but no arguing with the result.

Balls of steel, DWill. Forced TO on last Bobcat possession and that god-move floater.

prodigy, Please don't forget to put that floater, and post-shot fist-clenching/chest-thumping, in DWill's 2010-11 highlights. Thanks as always.

The best east coast road trip I've ever seen.

Jazz had two games like these all last year - vs. Cleveland and at Portland.

They've now had 5 in a row - amazing.

The thing that I am really happy about is that the team is not giving up when things aren't going their way. Also, they are learning early in the season that they CAN win on the road, something we haven't had much of in years. This team has a lot of resolve and will only get better.

These last 5 games have been some of the best games I've watched in a longgggg t ime.

Seriously. I need to see a doctor. After these last few games I'm sure my blood pressure is way up.

Way to rock the face of the East coast!

Any of yawl ever see a cat corner a mouse? Ya think he just up and wastes that sukka? Hell, naw, he let's it almost escape 40-50 times, first. Each time the mouse think he home free that cat paw bashes his sorry little *** back into the corner. It, like, ROCKS, eh!?