What's new

Jazz Christmas Uni's Leaked

As far as nostalgia goes, the mountain theme is nice.

Howevah, the current Jazz unis are really great and need no tinkering. Among the prettiest in the league. Much better than the previous ones.

I agree that the current uniforms don't need tinkering, but the Jazz could definitely use another alternate uniform imo.

the mountain theme with the speedy jazz font is beyond bad.

I want to see the old school jazz purples as an alternative.

karl-malone.jpg

vs.

karl-malone-utah-jazz-autographed-sports-illustrated-3391281.jpg

I wish it was possible to avoid White background stylzed uniforms. I hate white uniforms. (It is not possible right?)

J on shorts should match J in jersey and not be the note. Or they should have not not J with cursive script for jersey

As far as nostalgia goes, the mountain theme is nice.

Howevah, the current Jazz unis are really great and need no tinkering. Among the prettiest in the league. Much better than the previous ones.

Well it depends, isn't the musical note more past time than the mountain theme? I think the note theme is pretty nice but it calls the idea of New Orleans being the Jazz capital'n all and the graphics of the mountain theme gives the shivers out of an ice cold image so it has a lot more kick of an image compared to the other alts.

How about the franchise moves to Vegas and the uniforms and the logo are demonstrated with an emphasized music note and a just shot hot barrell pistol and also a pair of dice and a poker hand? And the mascot turns into Joker? And for that to happen, the entire gig at Vegas moving to Salt Lake?

Our uniforms should have cartoon images of Stockton and Malone. Perhaps Malone playing the trumpet and Stockton the trombone.

Sadly it looks like there are zero uniform changes for the Jazz in 2015-16. I'd really like to see another alternate added personally.

From @conradburry on Twitter:

zldkar.png

2vxmvqb.png

Hey! Adidas office in Brazil is downstairs from my job! Maybe I can go down there and ask them about the Jazz! LOL

And the ones in 2007 we not much better. I'd say 90% of the uni's we had between 2003 and 2010 were pretty lame.