What's new

Jazz @ Clippers, Sunday 11/6 - 4 tickets, any takers?

I am getting 4 tickets through my work for the Jazz @ Clippers on Sunday the 6th. My wife and I are using 2 of them, and we have no one else locally who can go, so any takers on using the other 2? The big positive is you get to sit next to me!!

Is this the new "will get in my van for some boiled lollies?"

Stranger danger!!! Run kids!!!

I could actually make it. Have off from school all next week. But yeah eff that. Thank you though. Maybe in 3-4 years I’d financially be like ah **** it.

Lol i would love too but im broke, work too much (60 hours this week), and every minute im not working i spend with my daughter (i miss her all the time. Never get enough time with her between school and work).

Awesome that you are doing this though. You are literally my favorite person on jazzfanz. Keep up the good work.

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

That’s a busy work week. I didn’t think fluffing strangers on State Street was so time-consuming.

Did you get any takers? You might wanna try @VINYLONE or the guy who I always butted heads with. Former college professor. Can’t remember his handle. Think he said he was taking some time off from the forum.