What's new

Jazz debut in ESPN Power Rankings at #16

One of the highest I have seen so far. I want the Jazz to crack the top 10 by the end of the year. I know they can do it.

oh yeah, Knicks are over-rated, too. Hard. That backcourt is going to struggle, and I'm still not convinced that Melo and Amare can mesh.

The thing that makes no sense in the rankings is that the Jazz are coming in as the #9th team in the west. And they will be much better than last year.

I'm not seeing a lot of reasons for me to think the Knicks will be better than a spectacular failure (given the hype).

enes the menace will perform goat performance and favors turns into rich mans mutombo and alec burks turns into rich mans kobe and jazz win it all

do you expect this, guys? lol. Jazz must be in top 15 but not higher than 15. We aren't that good. But in 2-3 years we have a spot in championship but now i only say "dreaming is good"

The thing that makes no sense in the rankings is that the Jazz are coming in as the #9th team in the west. And they will be much better than last year.

I thought that too, but if you think about how much stronger the west got Lakers, Nuggets, Clippers (to name a few) makes a lil more sense. I still think the Jazz will do better than expected to as we usually do every year. We have one of the deepest benches in the west if our players play up to their potential.

oh yeah, Knicks are over-rated, too. Hard. That backcourt is going to struggle, and I'm still not convinced that Melo and Amare can mesh.

I totally disagree. They won't always mesh well but as a team, the Knicks will win more than 50 games this year.