What's new

Jazz draft Keyonte George at 16

But his 37/33 and A:T are just so bad man. Idk.
He and Sensabaugh both suffered the injury bug last season, George tried to play through it, either way it hurts the draft profile. What’s encouraging to me with George is his high school career. He played at the IMG Academy and was teammates with both Anthony Black and Jarace Walker and George was the one that ran the team. The pundits say if you saw him in high school you would understand the hype.

Looking back at coach Spins’ pre-draft video, he’s got some skills in the p&r too (starting at 7:00 after a bunch of insane shot making):

Do you think of Hendricks as a 3&D? The way I see it Hendricks is more likely to be the better player but both Of the other two have a better chance to be an allstar. 3&D’s usually aren’t all stars.
I see Hendricks as a barely 19 year old kid who hasn't played in the nba yet. A kid who was used primarily as 3 and D in college (like Markennan) but who can do a lot more. I see no reason why he cant. If you have video of him in a workout where he is being asked to dribble drive or shoot off the bounce or something and he is unable to do it then I would love to see it though.

I see Hendricks as a barely 19 year old kid who hasn't played in the nba yet. A kid who was used primarily as 3 and D in college (like Markennan) but who can do a lot more. I see no reason why he cant. If you have video of him in a workout where he is being asked to dribble drive or shoot off the bounce or something and he is unable to do it then I would love to see it though.
your saying his college coach held him back? By the way both Keyontae, George and Bryce Sensabaugh are 19 yr old kids too. Keep that in mind.

Well I think that is the first time keyonte got me hard.

Great great find and thanks for posting. He looks amazing. Lean, strong, explosive. That shiot is quick, smooth, and beautiful.
Got me hyped about him
Let me show you some videos of Ben Simmons draining 3s.

In your opinion. I feel very confident Hendricks a better chance at being an all star than the other two.

I think Keyonte has the most All Star potential, simply because he's got a pretty well-rounded game and he's going to put up the most points. This next era of the Utah Jazz may become known as the Keyonte-Lauri era. He's probably going to be that era-defining guard for the Jazz.

I don't think Ben Simmons has ever taken 5 3s in a row, let alone made them.
No he did. A few years ago they released a video of him in a gym hitting a bunch of open 3s. Everybody got excited. The very next season was his meltdown season that pretty much ended his career.

Point is I'm never impressed by guys hitting 3s in a basic gym setting in these videos. There is a video of Gobert doing the same thing. Game video is better.