What's new

Jazz @ Elfrid Payton's Hair

The nature of basketball lol, ok let's keep rooting for the Magic, naturally.

Yeah, only 5 people on the court at once for a team, so having really good players matters. The draft is a good way to get really good players. Unless you want to abolish the draft and do a European system, but that probably hurts small market teams.

Magic have lost 5 of their last 7, including a 20+ point loss to the Bulls. This probably shouldn't be a surprise.

Yeah, only 5 people on the court at once for a team, so having really good players matters. The draft is a good way to get really good players. Unless you want to abolish the draft and do a European system, but that probably hurts small market teams.

Losing should not be rewarded I know that much...

favors against 6'7 center -> just shoot jumpers. against 7 footer. all paint points. wtf?

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

I'm always happy to see the Jazz play well and win, but I'm not going to be too broken up with losses this year either. I guess that's the nice part about having low expectations.

Sent from my SM-G935V using JazzFanz mobile app

Playoffs should include all 32 teams, upsets could happen and it would be fun. Secondly, minimal advantage in the lottery for bottom teams, minimum. Who cares if a team is at the top 5 years in a row, beating them will be ever sweeter. I don't know, just throwing some things I would like to see. The current system makes fans complacent with losing, which can rub on the players and game competitiveness drops. Just my 2 cents.

Playoffs should include all 32 teams, upsets could happen and it would be fun. Secondly, minimal advantage in the lottery for bottom teams, minimum. Who cares if a team is at the top 5 years in a row, beating them will be ever sweeter. I don't know, just throwing some things I would like to see. The current system makes fans complacent with losing, which can rub on the players and game competitiveness drops. Just my 2 cents.
Lol wut. The playoffs last too long as it is. Nobody is going to want to watch the Warriors pummel the Suns for 4 games in a row.

i just don't get magic. they trade oladipo and made some weird trades. they are the definition of medicore team. weirdest rebuilding ever

Sent from my iPhone using JazzFanz

What a disaster. Still a lose-able game. Come on guys, you can do it!

Lol wut. The playoffs last too long as it is. Nobody is going to want to watch the Warriors pummel the Suns for 4 games in a row.

I disagree, I think the regular season is too grind. They need to mix things up a bit, I've been saying it's a broken system for a while, contrary to what day to day competing should be all about.