What's new

Jazz end partnership with Papa John's

Mod pizza was pretty good. You make your own pizza with whatever toppings and they cook it right there so its pretty fresh. Also Marco's pizza is good if you like doughy type pizza. I dont know why people like the pie so much, its kind of nasty.

They’re making a Mod pizza right next to my house.

I like pizza but anymore it absolutely destroys my guts. Don't know what it is because I can eat dough/bread, tomato sauce, cheese on other things and I'm okay, but when those forces unite on a pizza I'm ****ed. Like 6 ***** the next day ****ed.
Don't get that kind of pizza. I haven't eaten a pizza with tomato sauce on it in years.

Chuck E. Cheese and Peter Piper Pizza.

Don't get that kind of pizza. I haven't eaten a pizza with tomato sauce on it in years.
I think it's the cheese, really. My wife says that since mozzarella isn't aged it causes more issues than other aged cheeses.

The tomato sauce is my favorite part of the pizza.

I also like sabarros in the mall food court.

I got a rusted sun pizza today (after I took my daughter to the zoo) based in Siro suggestion. I thought it was pretty good but really just like most pizza. I did like it better than the pie but I kinda think the pie sucks.
Mountain Mikes was better.

It’s the pizza people pick.

I actually haven’t had it in probably 25 years or more. They used to have a location in the Sandy Mall.
I was a regular around the Sandy Mall when I was a punk kid. Early to mid 90s

I also like sabarros in the mall food court.
I used to love that as a kid. I’m not certain if many of the malls even have it anymore. Then again, I never go to malls.
I was a regular around the Sandy Mall when I was a punk kid. Early to mid 90s
I don’t know that I was ever a regular around there, but I was there more frequently in the later 90s when we moved in a townhouse just down the street and when Graywhale would have midnight releases of CDs.

Oh, I also went to Salt Lake Community College there. Good times. I did a total of about 20 credit hours through SLCC and none of it was on the main campus in Taylorsville.

These articles do not say: "Schnatter, or whatever his name is, was complaining on a conference call with his marketing people that he doesn't get to call black people n****rs. Basically, he doesn't think it's fair that he can't treat black people the same way they were treated in the '50s."
Not verbatim, no.

Schnatter was on a call with marketing agency Laundry Service when he tried to downplay comments he made about the National Football League and allegedly said, “Colonel Sanders called blacks n-----s," and complained that the KFC founder never faced public backlash.