What's new

Jazz Exit Interviews

Seriously though. I know he loves being here. I love him as a human from the tiny bit we see. But Jesus. The guy is atrocious from outside and makes Ronnie Brewer's form look like a Godsend.

Are we talking about the same Ronnie Brewer? The guy with a wrecked elbow who had one of he ugliest jumpshots ever? What are you smoking?

I'll make it easy for you: "I'm wrong. Rubio's jumpshot is better than Brewer's".

Here, more help:

Are we talking about the same Ronnie Brewer? The guy with a wrecked elbow who had one of he ugliest jumpshots ever? What are you smoking?

I'll make it easy for you: "I'm wrong. Rubio's jumpshot is better than Brewer's".

Here, more help:

It was obviously a whiff rooted in trying to use some rhetorical flair.

How did he get worse at shooting? I don't remember him having that hitch. **** sucks, god damn.

Haha yeah, remind me Chuck Hayes's form
I guess constantly being reminded that you can't shoot would make the yips show up over time.

I said before and I'll say again: he should've tried to switch his shooting arm. I know that sounds crazy, but the chances he learns to shoot a basketball properly (especially if the elbow-out thing was due to injury) are better starting from scratch. At least in my mind. And if my life depended on it and had every resource in the world. When he was with us, I thought he had pretty good results considering that that is maybe the most busted form I've ever seen (from a perimeter player), so maybe the touch would've translated.

Oh well. I was overjoyed when we traded him, although I always wished him well.

That’s messed up
Hey where is our rockets fan friend? Too busy ragging on the epic meltdown to come post I guess. Maybe he went fishing.

I would rather be a fan of a team that plays it's guts out and over-performs than a bunch of entitled whiny bitches that roll over and play dead when the refs refuse to hand them the win.

Must really really suck to be a rockets fan.