What's new

Jazz fans!

Jbradshaw

Are the utah jazz fans considered good fans by the league? I mean we have the loudest arena but our fans need to step it up! Unless the name on the back of the jersey is a future hall of famer they seem to be disliked/ boo'd when they return! I am not saying every fan is like this but do the fans need to be better fans? The reason i say this is because of that stupid fan that made that dumb twitter comment to trey burke which could lead to trey disliking utah because of some of their stupid fans! What the fan should have said is i hope you and ian both succeed! Instead this may be the beginning of pushing trey out of town! I sure hope not!

Great. If he's that weak mentally then it will be fun booing him when he returns to the ESA wearing a Boston jersey.

I'm sure those wonderful fans in Boston, Phikladelphia, New York (both teams) and LA (both teams) NEVER booed one of their own players after a few successive godawful performances.

Are the utah jazz fans considered good fans by the league? I mean we have the loudest arena but our fans need to step it up! Unless the name on the back of the jersey is a future hall of famer they seem to be disliked/ boo'd when they return! I am not saying every fan is like this but do the fans need to be better fans? The reason i say this is because of that stupid fan that made that dumb twitter comment to trey burke which could lead to trey disliking utah because of some of their stupid fans! What the fan should have said is i hope you and ian both succeed! Instead this may be the beginning of pushing trey out of town! I sure hope not!

Don't the Jazz have like 7 years during which we can always offer the best deal and keep Trey? If after 7 years he wants to leave because fans acted like, well, fans more power to him. Depending on how he played while here I'll either wish him the best or the worst. His future is what he makes it.

I love the overreaction of fans based on a stupid twitter feed and an interview in which he really said nothing. I'll take him as a player of this team for as long as he is.
If he leaves in such a way that he disrespects the team or does something stupid as hell on his way out the door I'll fully endorse booing his *** when he comes back. If he plays here and improves and tries and the team goes in a different direction I'll mostly ignore him like I do most of them that leave. But while he's here I'll support him. That does not mean I won't criticize him if he is doing something on the court that bugs me. Or if he really does or says something off of the court that is stupid.
I'm not exactly happy about the reports of the things he is saying. But it's not something to jump off a bridge about. And it's not something that bothers me all that much so far. Because he has not come out and openly attacked the franchise or demanded a trade. If he'd rather play with a scrub like Sullinger later on when he can, instead of a more talented team then he's not the player we want anyway. He has not gotten to camp yet so we have time to win him over. Not all players are happy about the situation they land in. Hell I'd not be happy about landing on a team with Corbin as coach if I were a young player. Not with his record so far.

Jazz fans are just like you. And like Burke if he is upset. In other teams, no one would give a **** about a tweet like that and would laugh at the player that took smth like that serious.

So what if it was even serious? Is there a universal code to put Burke above some other player? They're not even the same type of players. Burke should have someone shake his ace and make him remember that he is at the beginning of his journey, if he is ever gonna have one. This league wasted many talents that solely depended on their potential and didn't work hard to reach much higher levels.

I mean, they're not even the same type of players!

C

I don't think jazzfanz is the best place for you to post. One of the worst posts I've ever read here. Why the hell do you care about the fans? Burke doesn't need you or any of us to like him. If such is the case I hope he leaves.

Are the utah jazz fans considered good fans by the league? I mean we have the loudest arena but our fans need to step it up! Unless the name on the back of the jersey is a future hall of famer they seem to be disliked/ boo'd when they return! I am not saying every fan is like this but do the fans need to be better fans? The reason i say this is because of lead that stupid fan that made that dumb twitter comment to trey burke which could to trey disliking utah because of some of their stupid fans! What the fan should have said is i hope you and ian both succeed! Instead this may be the beginning of pushing trey out of town! I sure hope not!

You're an idiot. That twitter comment was not "made to Trey Burke". The comment was not sent to him in any form. Which means Trey Burke was actively searching tweets that featured his name in it.

You're an idiot. That twitter comment was not "made to Trey Burke". The comment was not sent to him in any form. Which means Trey Burke was actively searching tweets that featured his name in it.

You have a history of being a dick! Excuse me for caring about my utah jazz! The comment was directed to trey burke you piece of ****!

You have a history of being a dick! Excuse me for caring about my utah jazz! The comment was directed to trey burke you piece of ****!

Easy buddy, this whole forum can get under your skin before you know it most of them're sarcasmaniacs. The tweet was not directed to Burke. If Burke did not rt'd it, no one would even know it existed.

From an outsider's perspective, the Jazz have very passionate fans, and a great homecourt advantage.

But what comes with that is "classless, biased, homers", etc.

Screw being better fans. I like the Jazz having a Raider-esque reputation in the NBA.

From an outsider's perspective, the Jazz have very passionate fans, and a great homecourt advantage.

But what comes with that is "classless, biased, homers", etc.
Show me a fan base that has not been called all of those things and you have the fan base of the Lakers. Or in other words a worthless fan base that really knows nothing and doesn't care. Hell even the Laker fan base has probably been called all of those things and they are a bunch of fair weather, show up late, just want to be seen fans.

Show me a fan base that has not been called all of those things and you have the fan base of the Lakers. Or in other words a worthless fan base that really knows nothing and doesn't care. Hell even the Laker fan base has probably been called all of those things and they are a bunch of fair weather, show up late, just want to be seen fans.

Lakers have pretty passionate fans, they just can't afford to go to the games. It's kind of sad how the arena is filled by at least a quarter of those kinds of "just to be seen" people. Plus they have Jack.

I think in general most NBA players acknowledge that the Jazz have pretty smart basketball fans.

Trey Burke ‏@Trey_Burke3 29 Jun
After being in my home for the weekend, I know this is a place I want to spend my whole career! I love city, fans & organization. #utahjazz

Perusing his tweets. This one is not bad. Does this allay some of the fanz fearz?