What's new

Jazz game meet up thread

Jamezz

I think it'd be a good idea to start a thread where Jazzfanz can get together to watch a live game. I'm getting itchy about watching a Jazz game live and I wouldn't mind going with a knowledgeable Jazzfan to comment on the game rather than going by myself. Anyone interested?

Right by the arena, by that entrance to the Gateway mall sounds good. Or at the statues would make it easy.

QSTrout will leave you hanging, bro. And then he'll call you a ***** for not showing up.

Lol and what does NZ have to do with Thailand. The only way I've ever been related to Thailand is when I spent a few nights with this Thai bunny. Good times...

Lol and what does NZ have to do with Thailand. The only way I've ever been related to Thailand is when I spent a few nights with this Thai bunny. Good times...

Prove it by PM'ing me a high res, full length, video.

I thought you from Spain, but then I saw where you said you were FROM Spain but living in Salt Lake. NAOS must be mistaking you for an alt of ONE LOVE or something.

This is correct, moved here all the way from Spain 2 1/2 years ago. And Bawse Dawg what's up.

Going to the game tonight bros.
Row 12

Is it just for regulars members or can we bring alts?