What's new

Jazz Get 21st Overall Pick

I don't know much about this year's class but I don't think any will be. If there was a way to get Miles Bridges....

Would have to get to 9-12ish. I like him a lot but not sure we are willing/able to move that high.

I like musa... Evans... there are some guys projected lower that are intriguing but not anyone I’m enameled with... Milton and Diop are kinda intriguing... who knows on anfernee Simmons maybe sure why not...

Now I’m officially PGAB

at this point we need to really pray for some Derrick Favors insurance with our draft picks. Any good PFs who would fit the system well, and compliment Rudy?

Based on what the Jazz have been looking for they'll probably trade Bradley and the 21 for Miles Bridges.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I really like the Ohio State kid. Diop I think. Surprised he’s projected so low. He’d be a steal around 25-30 imo.

I’d be stoked if we got Evans (cause **** it I trust Cy) or Musa (like this kid though I do have a couple concerns) in the 1st and somehow moved up earlier in the 2nd for Diop. **** would be a great draft.

The Jazz have been looking for a stretch 4/5 for a while now. They liked Kelly Olynyk in 2013, Myles Turner in 2015 and Lauri Markkanen last year. They want to be able to play with an inverted offense, where the 5 is out and the guards have space to attack the rim. It's one of Quin's things.

I'm not sure if Jontay would meet their standards or not, but he stands out as a stretch big worth a first-round pick. He could play next to Gobert or as a stretch-5 when Gobert is off the floor.