What's new

Jazz get a Christmas Day game!

I love that this is the kind of **** Gordwad thought he had to go to a large market team and go play tummysticks with his college coach in order to get.

Turns out you just have to be really good and have a personality and all that **** comes to you.

Sweet. It's late enough where I can watch it when the rest of the family is asleep.

Though I might be asleep myself.

I know that, but why would teams want to play on christmas day? If I were a player, that would be a day I would not want to play and just stay home with my family.

I'm not from the US, is there something about playing on Christmas day that makes it important?

Generally the presents are all opened and it’s a “chill out” time for most of the country. Viewership is very high, so players can get a national showcase, reach audiences they would not otherwise get.

Well we're 5.5 point favorites for a game that's more than 4 months away..... without a single game being played yet.....

MORTGAGE THE HOUSE!

And the shifting of Christmas Day responsibilities begins . . . for the better.

All I want for Christmas is my own two seats, my own two seats, yes my own two seats. So I can watch my Jazz play on Christmas.
You need 2 seats? Not judging.

Dang, that was a vinylone post if there ever was one. Where's Trout?

Drunk on Donovan.
iu

*Read in Bill Walton's voice*

Unprecedented. Unorthodox. The Saint's of Salt Lake will have a Christmas day miracle. I'm seeing sounds. I'm hearing colors.

Lol