What's new

Jazz going to the Las Vegas summer league this summer

Ben10

Jody Genessy @DJJazzyJody
The Utah Jazz will participate in the Las Vegas Summer League this offseason, according to @stevecarprj.

I'm really happy that they finally decided to do this. I well definitely be going to this summer.

this is great news indeed

Wow.. this is cool.

Hated the Orlando league. Bad camera angle. Limited coverage. Limited exposure. Crap Everything.

I expect Gobert to dominate. Kanter & Burks shouldn't play for the jazz, maybe for their new teams.

finally! it sucks we lost the RMR, but the boycott of the LV SL was childish. it only hurt the fans.

this gives local fans a chance to see the team, and must be a special treat for the southern utah crowd.

games are interesting to watch in front of fans anyways. good bye granny republican convention orlando snooze league!

This. Definitely going.
Oh wait.. I may be out of the country. If I'm here... yes.

Where you going? I am excited about this even though I live in NH. I thought it was ridiculous that the Jazz were worried about guys getting in trouble in Vegas while other teams had no problem with it. This is great for Utah/Nevada fans.

Where you going? I am excited about this even though I live in NH. I thought it was ridiculous that the Jazz were worried about guys getting in trouble in Vegas while other teams had no problem with it. This is great for Utah/Nevada fans.

I have a place in San Felipe, MX that I intend to visit during June and July.