What's new

Jazz @ Grizzlies 6:00pm (MST) on ESPN

Where do y'all see the offense ranking if Conley and Ingles start shooting to their career averages? Right now we're 25th in offensive rating. I expected we'd be somewhere around 10th this season with this group.

Right now I feel comfortable with 8 players on the roster. Mitchell, Gobert, Bogdanovic, O'neale, Davis, Mudiay are 6. I expect Conley and Ingles to figure it out, that's 8.

I think DL is going to have to look at the remaining players on the roster and possibly try to package a few of them at the deadline to try and bring a player who can be #9. Preferably a guy who can play the 4, is relatively consistent, and is an offensive weapon.

Would prefer to see Joe playing the 1 spot in the second unit with Mudiay off the ball. Offense seems a bit one dimensional with Mudiay at the point.

Memphis has some awesome young guys!
Mudiay is worthless off the ball. That’s as much the problem with him as that he doesn’t run the offense.

Have you actually watched either team?

I watched the last 17 games of last year....and was extremely impressed with our passing, defense, rebounding and domination!
We broke every dunking record in the books, and had we kept that team intact with just a few adjustments this year we would be one heck of a team to beat!