What's new

Jazz have no offense or defense ... or coach or heart or toughness or hustle

udflyer

Sorry to be so negative, but I have never seen us this bad all year.

Listened to the broadcast of WGN(bulls) and they pointed out several times we have no offense. Looks like Sunday church league. We are a joke.

Plus, the whole league knows our plays. Maybe time for a change ? Korver owned Hayward/Bell/AK tonight. Gee, wonder why.

Defense is equally pathetic. Announcers laughed at as all night that we do not even put a hand up. Heck, Harris just watched a 3 pt shot made a second ago, literally. He stopped and watched his guy shoot. I do not mind getting a butt kicking but you better go down swinging.

Plus, why do NBA teams insist on hiring young assistants (Ty) who are not proven. I tell ya why, they are cheap. Wish we got someone proven.

We have too many rookies, coaches included, I am fearful we are set for a 3-5 year slump.

Korver out playing Miles by leaps and bounds. Some of us saw this coming. Would have been better to keep Korver and let CJ go.

That is something that Korver did every game that CJ just does not: play with heart. Korver made up for his lack of athleticism with intelligence and hard work. CJ can play harder, but you just can't fix stupid.

What if we got Mike Brown who got fired from Cleveland. Doesn't he have ties to utah? I heard he was rooting for the Utes when they had the sugar bowl because he had family or something who used to play for the utes.

..the Jazz are in total disaray! They have gone from almost unwatchable to completely unwatchable! They are basically the laughing stock of the league. Signing Corbin to an extention was also a pathetic move. The Jazz need to bring in some fresh blood......not some Sloan clone with no presence or authority or respect of the players. About the only good thing this year is that with the upcoming lockout....the Jazz will have a whole year to regroup and think things out.

Have the Jazz ever been this bad since they were in Utah. They certainly are now worse than any time since I have been following them, 94-95 season. The one bad year after Stock-Malone was simply due to injuries.