What's new

Jazz have the best D in pre-season

karpasov

Allowing 89 pts/game (tied with knicks)

I know "it's only preseason" etc. But this year we are looking for signs, and this is a very good sign for the mentality and focus of the team.

We are also 9th in pts scored (101.0).
The Knicks, to relief you guys from the unwanted resemblance to that depressing team, are 29th in the NBA (86.0) (per NBA.com)

It'll be interesting to see if this trend continues into the regular season. I don't expect best defence in the league obviously but top half would be great and top 10 will be really impressive.

1424274.jpg

Here's the mad scientist responsible.

Regardless of how good this team is and also considering our inexperience, we will win more then we lose if we only give up 89 points while also scoring 101 a game. So this though being preseason is great news

Jazz will not maintain it thru the season but we certainly will not be league's worst D either. Dramatic improvement. Corbin just wasn't a good fit for this team. Hope he gets another chance on a more established team.

So happy with this year. only preseason or whatever. I'm not drinking the kool aid. I'm swimming in it.

GO JAZZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Regardless of how good this team is and also considering our inexperience, we will win more then we lose if we only give up 89 points while also scoring 101 a game. So this though being preseason is great news
Lol