What's new

Jazz @ Heat | November 9th @ 5:30pm

2079598048_baa80cdbb0_o.gif

We cannot turn the ball over and we cannot take bad shots. If Wade and Lebron get in the open court we have no chance. We are going to need Jefferson and Deron to be looking to score tonight.

Look at it this way... the heat have 2 players better than any player on our team, or who has ever been on our team. The Jazz have one player better then the Heat's 3rd best player.
Howeva. After that 3rd player, possibly every single player on our team is better than their 4-12 guys. With Haslem maybe edging out some of our lower end guys.

Look at it this way... the heat have 2 players better than any player on our team, or who has ever been on our team. The Jazz have one player better then the Heat's 3rd best player.
Howeva. After that 3rd player, possibly every single player on our team is better than their 4-12 guys. With Haslem maybe edging out some of our lower end guys.

But don't forget that if you subtract their 4th best player from their second best, and compare that to third best player on the Jazz, it becomes clear that we will require our second best bench player and 4th best starter to combine for more than their top 3 bench players. I do not think this is an unrealistic scenario.

Jazz by f'(x) = cos^2(tan x) as x approaches infinity.

But don't forget that if you subtract their 4th best player from their second best, and compare that to third best player on the Jazz, it becomes clear that we will require our second best bench player and 4th best starter to combine for more than their top 3 bench players. I do not think this is an unrealistic scenario.

Jazz by f'(x) = cos^2(tan x) as x approaches infinity.

...hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nWpocJBBiM

I can't wait to see some of this. Take it like a man, Bosh!

...speaking of Bosh, Miami newspapers say he's completely lost in the Heat offense, maybe even worse than Jefferson is for us! They are seriously suggesting the Heat should have taken the money they used to sign him....and got some decent role players!

Yeah, Chris Bosh sucks. So he'll probably burn us for 25. But I hate the guy and think he is probably the most overrated of the NBA's "superstars".

By the way, 10 point underdog against the Heat, and 9 point underdog against the Magic. Wee.

Last edited:
Yeah, Chris Bosh sucks. So he'll probably burn us for 25. But I hate the guy and think he is probably the most overrated of the NBA's "superstars".

By the way, 10 point underdog against the Heat, and 9 point underdog against the Magic. Wee.

That's it?!

Give the points.