What's new

Jazz in First Place

Chances that the Jazz, Thunder, Blazers adn Wolves all make the playoffs?

Warriors
Clips
Spurs
Rockets
Thunder
Jazz
Blazzers
Wolves

That's 8 lol
Might sound crazy, but I think that is totally possible. Thunder should be a shoe-in, the Jazz should make it with their defensive dominance, Blazers have the 2nd best backcourt in the NBA, and Minny is absolutely legit this year (they just took down the best team in the Eastern Confernce on the road).

Phoenix, Memphis, Dallas, and New Orleans better get their **** together or they'll be on the outside looking in...

Why? What gave you the impression?

I remember him talking about going back to school after so long, and I formed the impression he's in his late 30s-early 40s. Late 20s isn't all that old to go back to school at all.

I remember him talking about going back to school after so long, and I formed the impression he's in his late 30s-early 40s. Late 20s isn't all that old to go back to school at all.

I dropped out of high school and left home when I was a wee little brat. I took the GED and attended just 1 semester when I was 19. So for me it has been a while. I had my first child when I was twenty and she is 10 now. Maybe talkin about my ten year old gave you the impression I was older, I dunno. I know that I have disclosed my age on JF more than once already.

[QUOT E=♪alt13;1145051]31 in January.

How old are you?

Do you wanna be my boyfriend?
1 for yes 2 for no[/QUOTE]
I don't date pimple poppers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

With the Jazz schedule to start the year, I was afraid we would start worse than this. We are currently ahead of some pretty decent teams. I am excited about our defense even though we do not play hard consistently yet, though Quinn has done some heavy substituting to keep them fresh. If Exum turns out to be the real deal and we can keep our core, we are going to be really good in a couple of years. We are short a couple of really good bench players, but it seems the coaches are trying to develop them within rather than trading for them. (Growing pains and hard to watch some times) I now have the NBA subscription in the Philippines, so I get to watch all the jazz games.

OKC is the only historically good team. Jazz, Blazers, and Nuggets have had much better teams in the past. T'wolves have had slightly better teams(lowest bar in the division).

All time winning percentages:

OKC: .536
Jazz: .536
Blazers: .535
Nuggets: .499
Wolves: .393

This includes from when they were the Sonics, New Orleans Jazz, Nuggets in the ABA...

Blazers have 1 ring and the Thunder have 1 from when they were the Sonics.

This includes from when they were the Sonics, New Orleans Jazz, Nuggets in the ABA...

We've already covered this. Read the other posts in the thread.

At no point do I see all time winning %s posted.

Alt13 understood my comment to mean "one of the best teams in history". Like when people say "GSW had a historically good season last year". Sirkicky already explained that he's only talking about expectation before the season started. So you're debating nobody. :p

Alt13 understood my comment to mean "one of the best teams in history". Like when people say "GSW had a historically good season last year". Sirkicky already explained that he's only talking about expectation before the season started. So you're debating nobody. :p

Not really debating. Just posting relevant info.

Should we count the Sonics for the Thunder? It's kinda a special situation. The name is reserved for Seattle and the Thunder doesn't honor the Sonics Championship. I imagine that sooner or later the Sonics will be back to claim that history.

Should we count the Sonics for the Thunder? It's kinda a special situation. The name is reserved for Seattle and the Thunder doesn't honor the Sonics Championship. I imagine that sooner or later the Sonics will be back to claim that history.

Have the Thunder come out and said so?