What's new

Jazz @ Indiana Pace Cars

Our offense was looking so much better the last couple of games and now tonight we're back to missing a ton of wide open shots.

Bogey with the "absolutely can't do that" turnover.

Hopefully we can clean up the sloppiness and make a shot outside of fifteen feet at some point.

I’m good on Niang playing time for a while... whole team is very bricky tonight.

would think Bradley would be a good matchup for Goga... so why play Niang and go small?

Our offense was looking so much better the last couple of games and now tonight we're back to missing a ton of wide open shots.
This is what I expected after that unsustainable shooting game we had in Milwaukee. Had a feeling we would regress to the mean tonight.. We gotta win this with defense tonight but it's not looking too good smh

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

This is what I expected after that unsustainable shooting game we had in Milwaukee. Had a feeling we would regress to the mean tonight.. We gotta win this with defense tonight but it's not looking too good smh

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Idk. The defense seems fine, we're just shooting ourselves in the dick with bad turnovers.

Why no Bradley? There are times when I really wonder what Snyder is thinking. I thought Bradley was pretty solid in Milwaukee.

Do you guys remember how every former player that plays against us has like an amazing revenge game and kills us... why can’t we do that please?

Niang is wide open when he plays with Gobert-Conley-Bogdanovic. That's a better line-up for him.