What's new

Jazz @ Indiana Pace Cars

One defensive stop for the Jazz in the quarter. I think this is over.

Is Brantley or Oyni with the team?

Why aren't we putting Royce on Brogdon? I swear Quin is a great coach 90% of the time but the other 10% he makes some of the dumbest decisions.

Why aren't we putting Royce on Brogdon? I swear Quin is a great coach 90% of the time but the other 10% he makes some of the dumbest decisions.

He did make an adjustment, I suppose he went with the taller Ingles so it's harder for Brog to look over the offense.

Did we get lucky or were our records a reflection of our schedule?

We got lucky. We were able to put together winning streaks because injuries didn't hit us when it mattered. For the most part anyway.

Not that it matters. This team looks bad. It's not the schedule, it's not that the Jazz usually start slow. This team looks bad, compared to other good teams in the league. That's not the schedule, that's the team not clicking and it's been a month already. You can't use mid-season turnover as an excuse either. It's 2019, player movement is the norm. All teams had turnover. The Pacers started Lamb, Brogdon, Turner, Warren, Sabonis. At the same point last season, they started Evans, Collison, Young, Turner, Bogdanović. Oladipo was hurt, but he's hurt now too. They're about to have a better record than the Jazz.

I just wish the Jazz weren't the slowest team to figure things out and to get going. Every ****ing year, it seems.

Mitchell not getting to the mine is worrisome. He needs to open the harden book of dark arts