What's new

Jazz, Lakers, Timberwolves finalizing 3 team trade

Horrible trade. 3 quality players. 1 prospect. 2 2nd rounders. For 1 PROTECTED pick. Wow. Fire Ainge now.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Horrible trade. 3 quality players. 1 prospect. 2 2nd rounders. For 1 PROTECTED pick. Wow. Fire Ainge now.

DA wants the high value picks. Simple as that. Should’ve probably tried to sell off guys right after the Rudy/Don trades, but everybody got gun shy. I’m not sure that the players that got traded are worth nearly as much as fans believed they were. While I wouldn’t characterize them as negative assets, I don’t think you were getting 1st round picks without taking on bad salary. I do wish we would’ve gotten a better prospect out of the deal than the guys that are coming back. Naz Reid, Troy Brown and/or Max Christie makes this deal a whole lot more interesting to me.

Wrong. We traded Bojan Bogdanovic, Mike Conley, Jarred Vanderbilt, Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley and two second rounders for a protected first round pick, Kelly Olynyk, and the chance to pay THT $11M next year.

KSL has a different story. Conley and NAW to the Wolves and we get Westbrook and two spare parts with Westbrook being waived.

DA wants the high value picks. Simple as that. Should’ve probably tried to sell off guys right after the Rudy/Don trades, but everybody got gun shy. I’m not sure that the players that got traded are worth nearly as much as fans believed they were. While I wouldn’t characterize them as negative assets, I don’t think you were getting 1st round picks without taking on bad salary. I do wish we would’ve gotten a better prospect out of the deal than the guys that are coming back. Naz Reid, Troy Brown and/or Max Christie makes this deal a whole lot more interesting to me.

I feel like Beasley is worth a first on his own, although I don’t think there’s enough there to get two firsts without bad salary coming back.

Not a huge fan, but it’s fine.

Vando’s energy is nice but somehow* his advanced defense stats are terrible.

Conley will be dearly missed, but if he was to be traded it would have to be now.

Last edited:

I assume the three quality players are beasley, vando, and conley. Who is the prospect?

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app

Wrong. We traded Bojan Bogdanovic, Mike Conley, Jarred Vanderbilt, Malik Beasley, Patrick Beverley and two second rounders for a protected first round pick, Kelly Olynyk, and the chance to pay THT $11M next year.

you forgot to add and the chance at drafting some franchise altering talent this coming draft