What's new

Jazz lead the League in Rebounding

that's cool but where our 3Point bombs have gone away. 1st game was great and then we STOP shoot like GS.

Jazz have been a high level rebounding team every year, they just don't try to get offensive rebounds per strategy. It seems like Royce is hitting the glass harder on the O boards, but that might just be an early season fluke thing, not sure if it's a strategy change yet

There have been some strange happenings on the boards in this early nba season... I always since im a lil kid try to keep a close watch on the battle of the boards, and i feel like ive been surprised at a lot of the things ive seen so far this year already..

Utah being at or near the top of the rebounding rankings however is not strange at all..

Well we certainly sucked at rebound in the Denver playoff series. It was a major factor why the Jazz lost. I know the season is early but a lot of the teams who were not picked as playoff contenders are playing better than expected. Looking at the league it seems like there are a lot of competition for those 8 playoff spots in each conference.

It's a little surprising, as Cy mentioned Jazz do not get many offensive rebounds. IMO they have not been a particularly good long rebounding team and in the closing moments of games for several years. Hopefully this is a sign that they have improved on those 2 areas.

Well we certainly sucked at rebound in the Denver playoff series. It was a major factor why the Jazz lost. I know the season is early but a lot of the teams who were not picked as playoff contenders are playing better than expected. Looking at the league it seems like there are a lot of competition for those 8 playoff spots in each conference.
Well, we sucked at rebound for the whole season prior to the Denver series, so it didn't surprised me that much.

Liking more the efforts to keep the defensive boards so far, even If the work to have defensive boards happening in first place not been really good for most of these three games.