What's new

Jazz looking at Jimmer Freddette #6 and Jon Leuer #12 ?

I'd rather the Jazz go for Jan Vesely #6. Athletic 6'11" SF who plays an energetic game, loves to dunk and shoots with range.

Jimmer would be a better pick at #12, because the Jazz could get top SF prospect at #6.

There will still be good PGs available at #12 like (possibly) Jimmer, Kemba Walker and Brandon Knight.

If Kemba Walker makes it to pick #12 that would be a no brainer pick. I hope either Knight or Kemba get picked by the Jazz over Jimmer.

Anybody else think of south park every time they hear Jimmer's name. :). Jimmer, Jimmer, JIMMER.

If Kemba Walker makes it to pick #12 that would be a no brainer pick. I hope either Knight or Kemba get picked by the Jazz over Jimmer.

Anybody else think of south park every time they hear Jimmer's name. :). Jimmer, Jimmer, JIMMER.
If you want to piss a lot of people off you can always use Timmy's voice saying Jimmer... Jimmer but with have Jimmy's character saying it wearing a #32 jersey.

Jimmyvulmer.gif

If you want to piss a lot of people off you can always use Timmy's voice saying Jimmer... Jimmer but with have Jimmy's character saying it wearing a #32 jersey.

Jimmyvulmer.gif

Jimmer likes mud ridin'.

i cant imagine how many fans jazz will lose after such a draft, jimmer and jon leauer, i really cant

If these are really our picks, then this will forever go down as the Slit-Wrist Draft.

I think kemba walker is too undersized to be an allstar calibre point guard, and he isnt even a freshman, i see him like a next aaron brooks as the best case

Hopefully everyone has figured out by now that the Jon Leuer at 14 claim is a load of crap.

That said, I've seen Leuer twice in person and about a dozen games on tv. Nice kid, skilled offensively but dreadfully soft. 2nd-round pick at best.