What's new

Jazz lose Johnson

If they signed him to another 10 day it'd run out during all-star break. I doubt they make a trade. Probably will bring another D-leaguer on after the break.

This is the downside of the guaranteed contract. Johnson is clearly better than Ian Clark and would be more useful to the team (at least in this system) than Jeremy Evans.

Hope he catches on somewhere else or Jazz find a way to bring him back.

The Jazz lost their Johnson? Such a terrible thing. No wonder they don't have any balls to stand up to none of these asshats that go around and treat them like ****.

I'm thinking they will bring him back after the all star week, so that they can get more games out of him. It would've been a waste to do so this week. Plus now they do have a little flexibility with the trade deadline.

I'm thinking they will bring him back after the all star week, so that they can get more games out of him. It would've been a waste to do so this week. Plus now they do have a little flexibility with the trade deadline.

This is a head scratcher. I thought he played really well in Phoenix and a previous 10 day dude Elliot Williams was signed by Charlotte to a contract. I thought both he and Williams brought something to the table but the coaches and GM apparently do not agree.

Locke mentioned the Jaz are going to try as many 10 day contracts as they can and not commit to any one guy.

This is a head scratcher. I thought he played really well in Phoenix and a previous 10 day dude Elliot Williams was signed by Charlotte to a contract. I thought both he and Williams brought something to the table but the coaches and GM apparently do not agree.

Or they liked Millsap better?

Jazz undefeated after kicking this guy to the curb. Probably a clubhouse cancer. Addition by subtraction. . .