JazzAvenues

2018 Award Winner
2019 Award Winner
2020-21 Award Winner
2022 Award Winner
2023 Award Winner
2024 Award Winner

Lakers-rockets gonna ask kobe for a detail episode

Celtics-My roommates were being too loud so I went to the Toyota center to take a nap

Sonics-Playing the Jazz at home is going to be a very different environment from Houston... **** gets rowdy in SLC (only during Jazz games though).

Sonics-Can't go wrong with a basketball jersey over a dress shirt. For real tho, the Jazz are absolutely dominant in the meme game this year.

Mavs-I've never seen a team get Jingled harder. Career high 27 points for him on an insane 103.8% TS

Unk-You hit 3.8% of the shots you don't take. Joe Ingles

Celtics-Holy **** is that actually his TS% for this game? What the ****

Raptors-Dante Exum was the game changer. i can watch him play defense on Harden forever

Thunder-It's ok, he cant hurt us now. Only rockets which is funny and fun

Sonics-I'm so pumped to watch what a victory parade in Utah looks like

Lakers-He’s mastered the art of standing so still that he becomes invisible.

Rockets-It doesn’t matter if you’re at the Y or in the NBA. Dudes that look like Joe Ingles must be guarded from the 3 point line.

Lakers-Utah were so calm in the clutch

Sonics-Forreal, Mitchell had his worst game of the postseason, you're missing Rubio, and you still win by 8 on the road. Hell yeah

GSW-I’ve never felt this good for another team in my life. God DAMN that was satisfying. Exum’s jam was absolute icing.

Lakers-I'm a laker fan that lived in salt lake for a while. I hate the jazz, but man was I rooting for the jazz tonight. But **** the jazz...I'm so confused?!?! Donovan Mitchell is great and really fun to watch. Sorta Kobeesque.

Rockets-they play with the confidence of a young team who knows they have nothing to lose and no expectations placed upon them

Hawks-LMAO if Utah takes down all 3 stars from that Thunder finals team in this playoffs

GSW-

Just when I thought this would be a sweep, Utah pulled out a road win.
I didn't think the Rockets would actually drop one in Houston.
Not to mention, Donovan Mitchell had a relatively tame shooting night.
Games 3 and 4 are gonna be super fun; I can't wait!
Let's see if the Jazz can pull off another upset.
Even if they win only 1, returning to Houston 2-2 would be an amazing setup for them.
Don't look now, but string together the first letter of each sentence.

Cavs-Goddamn. We've all been jingled on this blessed day.

GSW-Cp3 and losing in the 2nd. Name a more iconic duo.

GSW-CP has a bunch of '2nd round participant' banners hanging around the house

Suns-the guy is 30 years old, was born in some place called "Happy Valley" and started his career playing for some team called the south dragons?

now it's like "don't you dare leave jingles open"

Clippers-Burks, ************, BURKS!

Knicks-When your 4th quarter offensive strategy is draw fouls you don't deserve to win

GSW-Yo is this Mitchell kid seriously going to come home from his first post season with the heads of Westbrook, Melo, PG13, CP3 and Harden mounted over the fireplace? And a rug woven from the facial hair of Steven Adams?

Lakers-Harden is the NBA version of homeless people jumping in front of moving cars to get a payout

Cavs-'Harden is a human insurance scam.

NBA needs dash cams.'

Raptors-Also Exum..dudes defense was phenomenal

76ers-Mike D'Antoni: "Yo this Jingles guy is legit, we need to actually guard him"

Rockets: "Lmao nahh his name is Jingles though. What's the worst he could do"

GSW-Jingles: hold my vegemite

Pistons-Give Snyder COTY man, Jazz are exceeding expectations much further than any other team. Dude deserves it.

OKC-The Houston Friccin Morons vs The Utah Jinglers

Spurs-You can see that Mitchell took Kobe's advice. For those who didn't watch, Kobe emphasized that Mitchell needs to make the series physical, and lead his team without fear, and we saw it tonight.

Knicks-This is why individual stat results don’t matter as much as how you play - how much pressure you put on the defense, proper spacing, proper decision making don’t always come through in individual fg% and assists.

Raptors-The fact that Joe ingles has never been invited to the 3pt contest is a damn travesty

Thunder-This league will never achieve parity as long as superstars like Ingles and Exum keep teaming up.

Thunder-i wanna rail cocaine with quin snyder

76ers-dum dums like me sleeping on how good the jazz are with gobert this year

Cavs-Can't believe how much more unlikable Houston is than GSW and as a Cavs fan I hate GSW.

Unk-After Kobe retired I've been a wanderer... endlessly searching these desolate lands for a player I could call my new favorite to watch. Like a Tibetan monk seeking the reincarnation of their next Dalai Lama.

That search for the new Messiah has ended today. His name is Donovan Mitchell.

Raptors-Joe Ingles- 27 points on 13 attempts with 0 FTs

James Harden- 32 points on 22 attempts with 13 FTs

Unk-Houston had 7 bench points, that's horrendous.

GSW-a rookie

with game high +/-

leading team to a win vs the #1 seed

in the opposing team's own house

give this kid ROTY right now

Raptors-Yeah man Simmons is great but I honestly think what Mitchell has been doing all season and in the playoffs is more impressive. Kid is electric. Reminds me of a cross between Lillard and wade

GSW-You can take Chris Paul out of the Clippers, but you can't take the Clippers out of Chris Paul.

Raptors-I never thought I'd love this Jazz team more than last years team, but wow.

GSW-Under the radar Alec Burks has been killin it these playoffs

Unk-Jazz eliminating cp3 two years in a row would be hilarious

Raptors-Most flopping I've seen all year from the Rockets in this one. They just didn't get all the calls they were begging for.

Knicks-This is just incredible lol, the Jazz best player is a Rookie and they’ve been playing lights out in the playoffs. Ingles out here looking like Larry Bird shooting 3s. They don’t have an established superstar and yet they get it done through team offense and defense. I mean Quin Snyder might look like he’ll defraud me of my investment savings but he’s a hell of a coach

Unk-How ****ing good is Donovan Mitchell, man? It's like he was dropped into the NBA with the fires of Mordor burning under his ***. His drive is incredible.

OKC-James Harden and responding poorly in high pressure situations

Name a more iconic duo

Celtics-I thought Crowder was going to kill Harden towards the end. Did you see how he looked at Harden?

Spurs-That crowd was ****ing embarassing. Honestly embarrasses me as a Texan to have that **** associated with this state. You need to up your crowd game before you think about a championship, Houston.

Rockets-WHAT DID THE ROCKETS EVER DO TO YOU KOBE?!!

Celtics-I hope this series goes the distance, I love watching this Jazz team play

Raptors-Quin Snyder looks like he sold his soul to the devil. And it's working.

Raptors-We can never get enough Joe Ingles

Celtics-Good stuff Jazz. Snyder is fittingly the West's crazy coke head possibly serial murderer version of Brad Stevens. He just knows how to make the most of his roster no matter what.

Lakers-Stevens looks like he has grilled chicken, asparagus, and milk for dinner, while Snyder looks like he has a line of coke and some bourbon.

Raptors-The rookie was forced to play point guard and rose to the challenge. That's my ****ing rookie of the year right there. No disrespect to Demar, but I wish Mitchell was on my team.

Pacers-Something I noticed vs. the last game is that Gobert didn't nearly switch out onto the perimeter as much, and this change really showed -- a lot of the Rockets players, when they drove into the paint, just either deferred to another shooter on the outside or were forced to take an awkward-looking shot.

Gobert's defensive impact is ****ing insane. Despite his low scoring numbers, I think he was the MVP of the game.

Lakers-i vehemently hate this rockets team and the brand of ********* play-for-the-foul basketball they play. they are not fun to watch. they just blatantly try to manipulate the laws of the game and constantly benefit from technicalities. on both ends. it's incredibly well-planned and executed, but it is excruciating to watch at times.

Cavs-I know the Cavs are still in the playoffs but I want to switch to the Utah bandwagon flair already

76ers-Man, Jingles is ****ing legit. I love the memes, but what he was doing to the thunder and now the rockets is something else.

Rockets-We got farted on.

Clippers-Is Boston starting to get worried that Hayward was just a product of Utah's system?

Cavs-If the Jazz beat the Rocket then Golden State, even if the Cavs some how make it to the finals I'll root for them.

Blazers-Guess I'm a Jazz fan now

Heat-Rockets had the refs and home court and still lost to a rookie and Mr. Dinkleburg

Grizzlies-JOE INGLES DROPPING ****ING BOMBS, what an animal. Putting Australia on the map, **** Ben Simmons.

Spurs-Don’t worry guys, James Harden and Chris Paul would never melt down in the playoffs. Especially the second round.

Unk-Wait. What the...... Rubio isn't playing & still.... Wait.. whaaa...

Raptors-I’m just here for the Jingles memes.

Also that Mitchell putback was ****ing disgusting

Cavs-Exum me tf up. Love the dude. I hope he doesnt get injured anymore

Unk-Coach Snyder&Ingles are real thugs...

Cavs-Quinn Snyder has figured out the league

Mavs-Houston’s bench literally just there to give water and breathing breaks with little production(-Eric Gordon), and Jazz having a solid bench rotation. Guess that’s what happens when you pay your stars so much you can’t afford bench depth.

Rockets-Put another three on the barbie

Rockets-We shot 27% from 3. Our bench was outscored by their bench by over 20. Our big 3 all had 20+. Good game Jazz this is gonna be an interesting series to say the least. Also I know his stats aren’t exactly amazing but holy **** I feel like Exum played his nuts off this game where did that come from

Unk-Let's talk about the jazz big 3. Ingles, Exum, and Burks

GSW-

Even if they win only 1, returning to Houston 2-2 would be an amazing setup for them.

Lmao

Such gold! Thanks Jazz Avenues!

Thunder-It's ok, he cant hurt us now. Only rockets which is funny and fun

so much gold

Hawks-LMAO if Utah takes down all 3 stars from that Thunder finals team in this playoffs

oh geez i hadn't even thought of that. RW, Harden, Durant. Wow.

that's just art.
NBA needs dash cams.'
lol
The Houston Friccin Morons vs The Utah Jinglers
don't know why but that made me guffaw
Thunder-This league will never achieve parity as long as superstars like Ingles and Exum keep teaming up.
oh my
I mean Quin Snyder might look like he’ll defraud me of my investment savings but he’s a hell of a coach
ok, i hate laughing at the quin jokes but i lol'd
Lakers-i vehemently hate this rockets team and the brand of ********* play-for-the-foul basketball they play. they are not fun to watch. they just blatantly try to manipulate the laws of the game and constantly benefit from technicalities. on both ends. it's incredibly well-planned and executed, but it is excruciating to watch at times.
i feel this deeply in my soul, my friends. most unwatchable team in the NBA.

A+++ Would read from this poster again.

I don't even know which one of all these I love most. But this is....this is just gold. I love it
GSW-Yo is this Mitchell kid seriously going to come home from his first post season with the heads of Westbrook, Melo, PG13, CP3 and Harden mounted over the fireplace? And a rug woven from the facial hair of Steven Adams?
Lakers-Harden is the NBA version of homeless people jumping in front of moving cars to get a payout
Thunder-i wanna rail cocaine with quin Snyder
GSW-You can take Chris Paul out of the Clippers, but you can't take the Clippers out of Chris Paul.
Lakers-Stevens looks like he has grilled chicken, asparagus, and milk for dinner, while Snyder looks like he has a line of coke and some bourbon.

GOLD!!
Not just the quote, which is great, but think about it... Beating out RW, PG13, (Melo), CP3, Harden en route to the WC finals.. That would be special. Then add Steph and KD to the list (well, and Draymond and Klay), and finally LeBron. Makes for a good start to a basketball CV.

Unk-After Kobe retired I've been a wanderer... endlessly searching these desolate lands for a player I could call my new favorite to watch. Like a Tibetan monk seeking the reincarnation of their next Dalai Lama.

That search for the new Messiah has ended today. His name is Donovan Mitchell.
The rest of the league is catching on to what we've known all along!

Mavs-I've never seen a team get Jingled harder. Career high 27 points for him on an insane 103.8% TS

DopeyParchedInchworm-max-1mb.gif

I'm not sure I really even understand what true shooting percentage is and I'm even impressed.

(Is it how many points per shot you average, which will be higher if you're shooting more 3s than 2s?)

I'm not sure I really even understand what true shooting percentage is and I'm even impressed.

(Is it how many points per shot you average, which will be higher if you're shooting more 3s than 2s?)

That's basically it. It's your shooting percentage, but with made 3 point shots weighted 1.5x as much as made 2 point shots.