What's new

Jazz media day

Micah Potter was first, missed that part, but I did catch Hendricks part. George is on right now.

Hendricks off-season focus been on ball-handling, making reads and shooting.

Taylor Hendricks on "who has challenged him the most":
"Probably Collin Sexton. We've been in the same team in lot of the runs we've done."

So are Hendricks and Sensabaugh ready to go as far as injuries? I haven't been paying much attention.

So are Hendricks and Sensabaugh ready to go as far as injuries? I haven't been paying much attention.
Hendricks been fully practicing since 2 weeks after the Summer League. Says he was fully healthy then already. Havent yet got to Sensabaughs part.

Key mentioned he has been looking a lot at Mike Conley tape from last year. Understands how important it is to get Lauri and Walker going despite having his own shot as well to go to. Talked a lot about taking care of his body, his diet and doing lot of cardio.

More I listen to this guy the better he sounds. Says all the right things. Hopefully reflects in his actions as well.

So this started at like 3:00 am in Hawaii?

Ochai talking about taking on some defensive floor general duties. Being a leader, making sure guys are at their spots. Interesting task for a second year guy.

A lot of talk about leadership being one of his special qualities that he brings to the team.

Ochai talking about taking on some defensive floor general duties. Being a leader, making sure guys are at their spots. Interesting task for a second year guy.

A lot of talk about leadership being one of his special qualities that he brings to the team.
Ochai is definitely seems to enjoy working hard which you would think his teammates really respect. Hopefully that grind that he and Sexton have rubs off on all the rooks.

Ochai is definitely seems to enjoy working hard which you would think his teammates really respect. Hopefully that grind that he and Sexton have rubs off on all the rooks.
Elite PoA defense, great 3 point shooting and on-court defensive leadership. If he pulls off those 3 things he is gonna be super valuable for us. In the first 2 aspects he isnt even that far off.

Key mentioned he has been looking a lot at Mike Conley tape from last year. Understands how important it is to get Lauri and Walker going despite having his own shot as well to go to. Talked a lot about taking care of his body, his diet and doing lot of cardio.

More I listen to this guy the better he sounds. Says all the right things. Hopefully reflects in his actions as well.

Seems like we got a steal at 16. Thanks Minnesota.
iirc thee jazz fan was about the only one hyping keyonte hard pre draft. Kudos to him

Sent from my iPad using JazzFanz mobile app