What's new

Jazz Miss Western Conference Finals Chance

Tony

Contributor
If these weenies could have stayed heathy... Curry injuries, could have totally beat them.
Chris Paul injured, watch Blazers win that series.
Could have beaten Blazers.
Good job on injuring yourselves, Jazz.

We don't know that Curry would have gotten inured against us just because he did against Houston.

Either way, it's not worth getting worked up over this stuff.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Sorry but even without Steph we don't beat the Warriors.

The Chris Paul injury was flipping weird. Looked like barely touched Henderson in the back and broke his hand. No fall, no nothing.

Sorry but even without Steph we don't beat the Warriors.

The Chris Paul injury was flipping weird. Looked like barely touched Henderson in the back and broke his hand. No fall, no nothing.
His hand got caught in a jersey; it's not the first time someone's had this type of injury. Kenny Smith said the exact same thing happened to him twice.

The Jazz would be the underdogs against Curry-less GSW and Portland. Also, what a great achievement that would have been. :rolleyes:

I say next year we keep our starting five in a bubble somewhere, and then hope for the rest of the league to get the bird flu halfway through the season. Championship here we come!

Which its why its important to take your chances when they arrive.

Its too bad we **** the bed to end the season.

See this is what separates playoff teams from lottery teams like us. Gotta save your injuries for the postseason.

Do people forget that Gobert got injured, Favors look hobbled as ****, and even Burks still looked like he had a lingering injury? We had our own injury problems that would have held us back from beating anyone.

I don't think we would have had a wet spot on our court. Curry probably goes injury free against Utah.

Its okay we got lucky to make the WCF in 2007 when we played the Rockets in the first round and then the 8th seed Warriors in the second round. To me playing the 8th seed is far more luckier then playing a good team with an injured player.

Butterfly effect says we have no idea what would have happened had we made the playoffs... This is especially true because of the circumstantial nature of injuries.

We don't know that Curry would have gotten inured against us just because he did against Houston.

Either way, it's not worth getting worked up over this stuff.

Curry would have injured himself after getting scared of Rudy and his giant Wang. Oh wait. Rudy was injured.

Even without Curry, The Warriors would of beaten the Jazz. Everyone knows the Clips are never serious threats. Spurs and Warriors was always gong the WCF, Who are you tryig to fool?

I think a healthy Jazz team would have a real chance against the warriors sans Curry. I would be more worried about the Blazers for the Jazz. They match up well with us. The warriors without Curry will still beat the Blazers though.

Warriors would have to rely on Ian Mf'n clark to beat the Jazz, which probably would have happened anyways.

Yes, the Jazz know how easy it is to beat a Clippers team without Chris Paul and Blake Griffin.

If these weenies could have stayed heathy... Curry injuries, could have totally beat them.

I haven't read all of the responses so I don't know if I'm repeating some . . . but, you do realize, don't you, that if the Warriors or Clippers were playing the Jazz instead of the Rockets and Blazers, then a totally different sequence of events would have occurred. It's not as if the Gods ordained that Curry and Paul would get hurt regardless of who they played, but their injuries occurred completely within the contexts of games and competition played, and the odds of the same injuries occurring were they playing the Jazz instead are astronomically huge.

So I wouldn't waste too much time worrying about this.

Nothing more satisfying than winning through other's failure. That's what I told your father after your wife beaten mother came crawling into my bed.