What's new

Jazz NEED to sign

We need a lineup that includes Lyles, Okafor, and Burks. We'll win the American Psychological Society's prestigious "ADHD zoning out during offball defense" award.

I've watched a bunch of sixers this year. Can't recall seeing Okafor box out once. He has a great post game and nothing else. He is like Kanter if Kanter could not rebound. Sixers think they are going to land a prize on the trade market but I doubt they find a sucker who offers more than a second round pick and garbage salary. He is truly painful to watch.

I've watched a bunch of sixers this year. Can't recall seeing Okafor box out once. He has a great post game and nothing else. He is like Kanter if Kanter could not rebound. Sixers think they are going to land a prize on the trade market but I doubt they find a sucker who offers more than a second round pick and garbage salary. He is truly painful to watch.

Nah, Kanter actually tried to move his feet and contest shots, he was just a bit slow to react from a mental standpoint. What Jah does is just flat out **** effort.

Nah, Kanter actually tried to move his feet and contest shots, he was just a bit slow to react from a mental standpoint. What Jah does is just flat out **** effort.

But if you are playing against Kanter or Okafor, the offensive gameplan is the sameL attack the slow dude.

Yeah, the worse news is that when Okafor does try, his body gets all twisted and turned around and his defensive body positioning is just fundamentally awful. It is as if he has spend 20 years of basketball doing nothing but practice post moves. My 12 year old Y team does a better job at boxing out. And they really really suck.

This thread should be referenced when we get mad at Jazz lack of effort in games, just look at this. This makes Trey Lyles look like Tony Allen.

This thread should be referenced when we get mad at Jazz lack of effort in games, just look at this. This makes Trey Lyles look like Tony Allen.

The irony of this is that generally the Sixers bring high energy very consistently. More hustle than the Jazz (I watch every Jazz game and many Sixers games).

Give him a break. Maybe he is physically incapable of raising his hands above his hips.