What's new

Jazz @ Nets. Road trip begins. RETURN OF HOUDINI

Crazy to think that Burks is finally back. Excited to see him play.

My daughter turned 7 months old today AND Burks is back.
Happy new year indeed.
65e29446988963663fe27ae47b8eb37f.jpg

I love Booker. I would expect nothing less than him trying to put one on Rudy. He can get his dunk and take the L like always...

Just checked my dvr guide to set the game to record and it doesn't look like it's even televised.
It is showing Clemson vs Boston College women's basketball on root sports and Charlotte vs chicago on nbatv.
Anyone know what channel it should be on? Anyone else having this issue?

Just checked my dvr guide to set the game to record and it doesn't look like it's even televised.
It is showing Clemson vs Boston College women's basketball on root sports and Charlotte vs chicago on nbatv.
Anyone know what channel it should be on? Anyone else having this issue?

I have XFinity and had this problem once where it said it was showing the Pac 12 championship but it was the jazz game they were showing, not sure who you're with tho

I have XFinity and had this problem once where it said it was showing the Pac 12 championship but it was the jazz game they were showing, not sure who you're with tho

Mine is saying college basketball as well, this **** better be a mistake.

I don't care if Burks goes 0-10 tonight I just want to see that he still has that same bounce to his game as before.

My daughter turned 7 months old today AND Burks is back.
Happy new year indeed.
65e29446988963663fe27ae47b8eb37f.jpg
You know what this means now? If the Jazz win...Baby Fish pics need to be put in every Game Thread. That's a big responsibility Fish...are you up to it?

You know what this means now? If the Jazz win...Baby Fish pics need to be put in every Game Thread. That's a big responsibility Fish...are you up to it?

I'd advise against this... will get awkward during the teenage years.

Ya, xfinity