What's new

Jazz New Years Resolution

I am happy to be wrong but let’s assume we keep and develop Kessler as our starting C. He needs these tough match ups vs Bam et al to grow as a player and it needs time while price can be further than we think. This year and next year will be rough for W column wise maybe 1-2 years even further, this blowing everything up takes a lot of time to get a team that can compete in POs.

I am happy to be wrong but let’s assume we keep and develop Kessler as our starting C. He needs these tough match ups vs Bam et al to grow as a player and it needs time while price can be further than we think. This year and next year will be rough for W column wise maybe 1-2 years even further, this blowing everything up takes a lot of time to get a team that can compete in POs.
Kessler will be a really solid backup center behind Victor.

Your New Year’s resolution should be not starting any new threads , thus avoiding anymore embarrassment through your assessment of basketball.

At this point the Wolves got the losing all cared for,.No incentive strong enough so besides riding vets till they drop and letting the natural order of wear and tear on veteran bodies, slow them down. Or if some are shipped out at the deadline and replaced by younger inexperienced but fresh legs, you lose because of low IQ instead of tired and or hurt. This phase two as I call it,coming soon, should consist of gifting minutes to rookies and benching the vets,that were untradeable, that they could not unload at the deadline.
But, the problem with benching the vets on this roster, as is,in mid season grind form, could prove to only make the win column grow higher and do the opposite of tank

How far are we from Victor mambajama sweepstake?
Just a conspiracy theory away. I feel all we need is get someone with cancer or some really bad disease to represent the jazz during the draft lottery. The nba will love the story and rig the lotto in our favor. If it can work for the cavs twice why not us one time.

Wemby is no center, I could break his kneecap with a sneeze. He marketing his ceiling as positionless, but he won't live in the paint and stay healthy in the NBA.
Gobert isn't a center either I guess when he came into the league. He'll play center for sure, especially on defense. Centers don't have to live in the paint offensively especially ones that can shoot threes.

Just a conspiracy theory away. I feel all we need is get someone with cancer or some really bad disease to represent the jazz during the draft lottery. The nba will love the story and rig the lotto in our favor. If it can work for the cavs twice why not us one time.
Oof solid cringe post.

I know its just random chance that we look for meaning in, but in a rigged lottery I could spin a tale of how the Silver would reward the Jazz for fielding a competitive team instead of overt tanking. Wemby himself said he doesn't like the concept of tanking, and him going to a 36-46 Jazz team sounds ideal. Similar to how everyone said it was rigged when NOLA and Memphis jumped the odds to get Zion/Ja when the draft odds changed and people said it was rigged.

Again, I don't believe the lottery is rigged, but I like being in my dream world at times

You sir might be the dumbest person on the planet
thanks that makes me feel special, coming from the most galactically moronic poster on here lol
He is is a 3-4 with those handles, and stretch, who can obviously impact offenses, with his length, before they ever even get to the other trees that live in the paint on the roster. The fact you cannot understand plain English is what makes you think I am dumb. His chase down block ability from his positionless label, will dominate the league for the next decade. But if he is a center, despite the stretch aka Jokic or Embiid, he will get hurt rather quickly and very often banging down low. I would take Marcus Smart at the 5 before I put Wemby in that role.

you really are a ****ing idiot smh

I know its just random chance that we look for meaning in, but in a rigged lottery I could spin a tale of how the Silver would reward the Jazz for fielding a competitive team instead of overt tanking. Wemby himself said he doesn't like the concept of tanking, and him going to a 36-46 Jazz team sounds ideal. Similar to how everyone said it was rigged when NOLA and Memphis jumped the odds to get Zion/Ja when the draft odds changed and people said it was rigged.

Again, I don't believe the lottery is rigged, but I like being in my dream world at times
thats what some people call karma its not rigged lol